3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 14.05.22 01:23 am

How to get rid of counterfeit banknotes

Each of us may face such a situation that instead of a real one, a counterfeit banknote will fall into his hands. And okay, if it’s 5 or 10 rubles, which you can just give up on, you still can’t really buy anything for them, and even a fake of such dignity, subject to its good performance, in n-tsat years will cost no less than the original , at least many times more than its current price. But if this amount is much larger - 500, 1000 or, pah-pah, 5000 rubles. Of course, no one wants to lose that kind of money, so you need to find a way to get rid of the fake with minimal losses.
There are two thoughts:
1) put this piece of paper in a pack of real banknotes of the same denomination when paying for some expensive product, perhaps they will not notice;
2) another option is to try to pay her something through the terminal, in the hope that he will not be able to recognize the fake (I repeat, we are talking about a good quality fake, and not one that I can print on a printer).
What do you think about these two methods, friends? Maybe suggest some of your own?
1 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 14.05.22

Any attempt to sell counterfeit banknotes is illegal (Article 186 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation “Manufacture or sale of counterfeit money or securities”), therefore, discussion of this on the forum is prohibited by the first paragraph of the rules. The only legal option is to hand over the questionable banknote to the bank. If it is recognized as fake, then they will simply destroy it without compensation. Accordingly, if it is initially known that the bill is fake, you can immediately throw it away if you do not want to have problems with the law.

http://ria.ru/economy/20131017/970476025.html