3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 13.09.19 01:32 am

Travian

Don't know, maybe the topic was, but somehow the search is not... well, I wish there was going to people who play this game. Perhaps they will have something to discuss, or just want to chat.
126 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karnefis 13.09.19

Samuil2
What? It's a great idea!
Personally, I'm for any kipish except hunger strike! What's the game like?

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

Samuil2
what do you want to discuss this igruha? by the way, there's a new server comes out....may be somebody heard about it?

W
Werto3773 13.09.19

There on the occasion of many interesting things will be. The most attractive of which is the protection for beginners. If you haven't seen, here pobrobnee:
http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=224001

e
evgeniy.aleynikov.9 13.09.19

By the way people, MB referall Travian was doing? tell worthwhile?

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
of course stoyuschey, because for each referral you get 50 gold, but if this man 2 the village will create

R
Ruyder 13.09.19

Yuri Danilovich
evgeniy.aleynikov.9
Werto3773
going to advertise some browser game,PPC,where only moderators look.

E
Elinus 13.09.19

Raider2200
Lol, the topic name to read not destiny..

e

Raider2200
OMG...if you do not play and where it will discuss means to advertise?
Yuri Danilovich
hmmmmm...and a lot of the people invited usually see out to 2 villages?

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
well, as you say....personally, I do not reflector, but to reach 2 villages this week of work

e

I love the glades chip...need to invite chela to become his Deputy and help to develop 2 villages)vole 50 gold in your pocket)

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
it seems to me that you will give more resources during rasskazki this second village we get from Golda) although refersto Etowah always good

e

so what for to give up resources simply to help the brow and all) by the way how's the festive server who tried to play? wrote like there hard buns give

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
so rather than you will help the person except ESTs?) there are normal bonuses on a server, nothing supernatural

W
Werto3773 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
So it seems there don't have a special splash on top to give. There's also some kind of protection system beginners all the cases.

e

well, how would the Deputy be it and calmly help him a lot in the beginning not to waste time on the game and see all the supposedly simple and easy) so I think Travian is quite possible to play without donation)

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

evgeniy.aleynikov.9
at least one person understood it) and then everyone keeps telling me that travian purely dons game, although I have much time to play and never donisa

W
Werto3773 13.09.19

Well, in any game you can play without the donation. Just a matter of how the game or given different from the game without the donation. And once a person says no donation lives, it means that the difference is not large.)

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

Werto3773
many say that because of the donation it turns disbalans and play becomes not interesting. believe me, it's not about travian)

W
Werto3773 13.09.19

Especially if the experience is, it is possible to stick to all that. And besides, there seems to some there is a program to facilitate the game. So Donat there is nothing to )

Y
Yura Danilovich 13.09.19

Werto3773
well bend these you navryatli anything will help. they are slightly easier, but not help)