3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolf96 14.05.22 01:39 am

Corner Table Match Finisher (WWE 2K15)

I play in a match with tables when I put the table in a corner and throw the opponent there, he stands face down, but for some reason you can’t break the table with a finisher, I remember playing the previous parts there, you could tell me what skill you need to have, otherwise you really want to break through the table with a harpoon))
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankind93 14.05.22

Are you playing as a superstar or as your own character???

w
wolf96 14.05.22

when with your own and when with Edge

w
wolf96 14.05.22

Mankind93
do you know how to edge a table in the corner with an enemy using a harpoon?

M
Mankind93 14.05.22

the table with the opponent is opposite to the other turnbuckle. Generally from one corner to another.

w
wolf96 14.05.22

Mankind93 Do
you need a finisher or a signature there?

M
Mankind93 14.05.22

Finisher

S
SWAEIG 14.05.22

When the table is in the corner and the opponent is brought up to it, the finisher will not work. It will be necessary either to carry out a running attack (usually a dropkick, sometimes a harpoon), or a capture button, then, depending on the wrestler's moveset, the appropriate move will be carried out (German suplex, power bomb, etc.). Then, if the opponent has little stamina, then the table will be broken.
It is better not to capture, in case of a reverse, the opponent will put you on the table, if you do not have time to reverse, then the opponent will break the table.
To break the table with a finisher, you just need to guess the moment so that the opponent hits the table when falling. For example, Lesnar hold F5 and use the movement direction buttons to point in the direction of the table, then the enemy's carcass will fall on the table.