3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rimof 14.05.22 01:39 am

How to determine if All DLCs are working? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi people.
In general, the situation is this - in the game settings, I have only one option for Downloadable Content "Alternative view of Yenifer"
Is it supposed to be like that?
All DLCs are installed, but something torments me with suspicions that nothing but this works.

Does anyone know how to check?
As for other DLCs, I have no idea where to get crossbows, horse armor, etc., I don’t have any information, so ... I ask for more detailed explanations, if any.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 14.05.22

I have the same. But DLS completed the task about the miners. So everything works

M
Mavladiy1988 14.05.22

fomir
Temerian armor, sold by a merchant in the White Garden (whom you save), Nilfgar armor in the Vronitsa castle at the quartermaster, the first crossbow is also there. In general, it's time to learn how to use the search, and not produce a bunch of identical topics.

A
Artego32rus 14.05.22

Steam tells you which DLCs are installed and which are not. And as for the information, where to look for everything - this is on the CDPR forums

R
Rimof 14.05.22

Mavladiy1988
Thank you for your reply. If the search still worked as it should, everything would be perfect, and there would be no bottom topics) I
went to check.
- - - -
15 minutes later
Everything works! Thank God)) And at the expense of Yenifer's Alternative look - it's better to play without it for now, she sometimes wears different outfits, and quite beautiful ones ... And with this DLC - you can't see them. So... Turn it on if you don't need anything but a vulgar suit on it)))

A
AnatolyKest 14.05.22

You can also see if DLCs are connected in the config, lines:
[DLC]
DlcEnabled_dlc_001_001=1
DlcEnabled_dlc_002_001=1
DlcEnabled_dlc_003_001=1 etc.