3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gilford 14.05.22 01:39 am

Intro and outro cutscenes (The Witcher)

Folks, are you really not interested in how the opening and closing videos were made. It's a fucking masterpiece! And you all "Which boss is cooler?" If any of you have at least some info - please give a link, or write here.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
NPhysicist 14.05.22

The director of these videos is Tomasz Baginski, he does all the cutscenes for CDPR and is going to independently shoot a film based on the Witcher universe

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.05.22

Buddy, it's better to read a book if you haven't touched it yet. This is such a masterpiece. And it is very useful for the development of speech. The video is a thing really worth playing, but the book is even cooler.

G
Gilford 14.05.22

NPhysicist Is
that all? And what are the names of the actors who played Gerald and Foltest in them? You don't know this, do you?

D
Default2 14.05.22

THURISAZ
Bible even cooler

G
Gilford 14.05.22

THURISAZ I read
the book (more precisely, the saga) at least three times.
I didn't like the film - the book Herald - almost an atheist, turned into God knows who - babbles about Destiny, almost every five minutes. The lioness Calanthe falls on her knees before him. The dryad falls head over heels in love with him (although those who read it remember perfectly how they treat men and sterile witchers in particular). The list of "brilliant" finds of screenwriters can be continued indefinitely. The only character that I really liked was Buttercup - cheerful, carefree, a womanizer, a gifted poet and a true friend.

R
RicoChico 14.05.22

Didn't understand. Who did he kill in the final video? Your illusion?

R
Riws 14.05.22

RicoChico
Another Witcher.

R
RicoChico 14.05.22

He looked like Gerald.