3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 14.05.22 01:39 am

How to return to 1.04? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, how to return from 1.05 to 1.04? I just notice that the FPS has really become lower. Is it possible to return?
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

png
I'm afraid not, the files are replaced there .... BUT (I haven't tried it) Try to install patch 1.4 again, we can return everything!

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

download unpacked pirated patch

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 14.05.22

in the registry change the version of the game to 1.03

D
Dikobrazz. 14.05.22

uninstall game
install game
install 1.04
questions?

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

Romanzo_Tamerici
And the idea is to try it for fun, although I don't believe in it much!

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

Dikobrazz.
Joker ....
delete the game............. Save the safe, paint the forehead where it is and whether it will be adequate on version 1.4 after 1.5 (this is not the other way around for you)!
install the game.............Download (because it's not litsuha, even if it is)!
install 1.04............Immediately install the game version 1.4
questions? ....................... Vypyrov no longer have!

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.05.22

I'm still sitting on 1.03-no problems! , depending on how many problems with updates, I don’t want to plow, I’m throwing current DLS.

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

Lyokha-Bro-
There are only a few of them, in terms of, though chtol all the troubles manage to fly past you ... or you (not specifically, but to those few) don’t really notice them,,,,,,,

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.05.22

HoganHog What
exactly do I need to notice?
I read every blog about dls and patches. I don’t have this, I mean the problem, everything is going smoothly, I’m throwing the DLS by itself.

b
borsic14 14.05.22

Not a single patch has changed anything for me since the first version

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

Lyokha-Bro-
Lucky means I don’t want to discuss!
borsic14
Lyokha-Bro... You see, everyone's eyes are in different places .....
I'll tell you an interesting thing ... All over the world, a ban on communication by mobile phone in a car is not in vain (trying to)! You know that talking on the phone (about important things) and walking among a large crowd (even a small one) of people, you won’t notice how a person dressed in a gorilla suit passes by you ... Somewhere on the Discovery Channel, I looked like a prog, we There's a lot we can't see and it's different for everyone! Well, something like this!

b
borsic14 14.05.22

HoganHog
You can insult me ​​as much as you like, but the fact is the game has never thrown any jambs since version 1.01, and in every patch they fix something, I set nothing to change, well, except for the version in the main menu.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.05.22

Burned with telephone .... drove!

I gamble without bugs and flights. Thanks to all.

p
png 14.05.22

Dikobrazz.
Are the saves in the documents? I just somehow started the game from the beginning, then put the saved saves and it didn't work. I'm afraid to lose progress

b
borsic14 14.05.22

HoganHog Ooooh
, good metal is cool. Goodness.

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

png Uh-
huh...
C:UsersYOUDocumentsThe Witcher 3 copy them to the desktop or transfer them and store them under your pillow for every fireman!

v
vzglydizugla 14.05.22

HoganHog
just doesn't get bugs for everyone.
a bug with the separation of body parts or an undrawn horse is most likely related to the video card, tk. the same problems in several games from different developers; for snails (tracks / bodies are not drawn), for ubeysoft (assassin), for SDprojects (the witcher) and for a number of games from other companies. It may just not always get the data or something. Personally, I have never had anything like this in the Witcher.
There were bugs of 2 head horses, sentry soldiers knee-deep in the ground and hovering cats (sleep in the air xD). Well, it's rare and not critical.
It also happened that mobs got stuck in the trees, but here it’s more likely not a bug, but AI stupidity.

p
png 14.05.22

MunchkiN 616
can I have a link? I can not find

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

png
Registration in 2010 (Dikobrazz.) does not mean the smartest --- look! Gee!

H
Hogan Hog 14.05.22

vzglydizugla
Configuring in PM! And on the HD 7870 it works better, that's it!