3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
michael8a 14.05.22 01:52 am

Fighters against scammers

There are many films where scammers, swindlers, are the heroes of the paintings that you admire, which you even want to imitate. But forgive my ignorance. I have not seen films where they are fought against, and they get "to the fullest" ... The same exciting films as about the fight against terrorists, etc. In many films where the punishment of swindlers, swindlers is found, this is mentioned in passing. ... Is it because the main swindler and liar is the state and those in power? Please, if you can, recommend such an exciting film about the fight against fraud. Only not from the ancient ones (the times of the USSR), but newer ones. Preferably after 2000. And preferably Russian. I would like to see a movie where the heroes are fighters against swindlers. Don't movies like this just exist? And the people especially the younger generation? Will they worry, sympathize with scammers, deceivers, put their rank of heroes and take an example from them? Only now I wonder what they will feel when they become victims of deceivers, scammers?
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 14.05.22

The Renegades are very good.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Watch news, not movies.
and parents should look after their children. or start shooting around one movie with a rating of 6+, because poor kids can learn bad things?