3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SWAT1534 14.05.22 01:52 am

help pass... (Wargame: European Escalation)

in the 2nd mission, I can't complete the additional task: Capture the intersection in the ECHO zone with the help of command vehicles... what kind of cancer should I do!? I already set the car up like that, and so ... and brought the 2nd one ... zero on the mass ... help guys ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strannixss 14.05.22

It is necessary to put exactly in the flag the name of the city in this sector.

S
SWAT1534 14.05.22

Thank you Strannix
, I'll try it now...

D
DOOM-XrusX 14.05.22

not necessarily exactly on the flag, just put a command vehicle in this sector for 2 seconds and the sector is captured

S
SWAT1534 14.05.22

There is no DOOM-XrusX
... there is an additional task there... to capture exactly the intersection in the ECHO zone...

S
Strannixss 14.05.22

If the task is not completed, and the sector is captured, then enemies are hiding somewhere nearby. If in the city, infantry is sitting in the house, it will be possible to detect it practically only at close range. Or if a helicopter flies over it.

S
SWAT1534 14.05.22

yes, I've been through...

a
andreika mak 14.05.22

I can’t call for help, I click on the message and nothing

L
Lamo PRO 14.05.22

andrey mak
then click on the icons support, intelligence ... select the desired unit, select the desired modification of the unit and click where you need

j
jek123456 14.05.22

who passed the mission of 2000 resources to gain, than to pass ????

m
monstrok 14.05.22

Kind people! I can’t go through the last “wasteland” company, I don’t understand
the penultimate mission “breakthrough” .
Is there a task to clear your map, or just a sector?
But anyway, I kill everyone in the sector, even a couple of turntables outside the map, but the mission does not end.
I have already bought 10 reconnaissance officers, I can’t find any more enemies.

Who had it?

Z
Zvibizd 14.05.22

As far as I remember, I cleared the sector in the center there and also from above, where reinforcements came from. after that, the mission was considered completed

S
Spellbinder 14.05.22

Who completed the first mission as the Russians? (6th mission of all) otherwise I stupidly 3 t-80b, 4 mi24-(a and p), one bmp2d sent to wet everyone) at first everything was ok) then the rebels flooded like zombies. and then the game crashed. no need for current tactics tanks against armored personnel carriers, armored personnel carriers against helicopters, a helicopter against tanks and everything else - it doesn’t help!

L
Lion from the north 14.05.22

I have a save with 100% completion, level 85 and 95% stars (All USSR and NATO troops are open). I would have posted it a long time ago, but I don’t know where saves of this kind are stored, because the path C: Documents and Settings, My Documents Eugen Systems WarGame clearly does not contain information about the profile and the number of stars mined. Help to determine where the game profile saves are located

J
JonnyVELASKO 14.05.22

SWAT1534
how did you pass? I'm fucking with the same trouble already xs loco, tell me)

J
JonnyVELASKO 14.05.22

Help to complete the additional task in the 2nd mission "Crossroads". Capture the crossroads in the ECHO Sector with Mobile Headquarters. I bring up mobile headquarters, I put their "ECHO" points at different points, but there is no sense. captured all the points of all interrupted but does not count, in short xs how to pass this ... who passed, tell me how "exactly" to pass this extra. quest.

s
socializm 14.05.22

I'm very interested in who passed the "Evacuation" mission for the USSR in the "DÄ…browski's Mazurka" section. Did anyone manage to save 75% of the personnel? If yes, please share. If you think strategically, then as I understand it, you need a safe corridor along the entire route, but it is very difficult to hold points 4 and 5 for a long time, especially point 5. If the command vehicle is destroyed at the points, then the point becomes neutral and the points go slower. Of course, there is another option, to send troops in groups (for example, tanks, anti-aircraft guns, infantry and turntables), but on this mission I have only 4+4 pieces of mi-2 and this process is time consuming and not the fact that it will bring the desired result. Please share your thoughts.

J
JonnyVELASKO 14.05.22

SWAT1534
tell me how did you pass the extra task?

P
POMAH912 14.05.22

JonnyVELASKO
In the 2nd mission the task "Capture the intersection in the ECHO sector" you should have a captured intersection at the end of the mission and after completing the main task, it seems "Capture the sector such and such", add. mission is considered completed