3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romeus 14.05.22 01:52 am

Technical problems (Hard to Be a God)

people!!!!!!!!!! P O M O G I T E!!!!!!!! I bought myself a disk with the game for the new year, so it’s a holiday I wake up with a hangover, let me think I’ll install the toy, It means so meanly without a single hitch, I install it and it damned gives a window with an error:

error: CengineAWE::LoadGameMod : Can't found game mod"IGAME_TBB"
File: .SystemModuleAPI.cpp
Line: 543

Use Ok to break into Debugger.Cancel exits.

Further, it doesn’t matter .... The parameters of my computer: mother-asus a8n-vm proc-Athlon64 3000+ 1 gb memory 400Hz) satash screw, Which is typical on a computer with the same parameters but with a mother from gigabytes (the logic set is the same) and the percentage from sampron plows with a bang ,,,,, blah What can interfere or what can not get pliz help with reasoning on the topic to play very much ((((

PS Thank you very much in advance
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendar777 14.05.22

download file msvcr71.dll

D
DyIIIka 14.05.22

The thing is. I had a pirate installed. But I had to format the C drive. I got stuck in the game when switching to South Arkanar, after reading the forum I found a patch and decided to install it. But since the game was put on before the format, the patch shows that it cannot find the game. Is it possible to solve this trouble as a thread?

J
Julikobra 14.05.22

People help me, I'm stuck in the game, I can't get through, although I do everything according to the "instructions". I gave up playing back in the summer ... stupidity infuriates me ... I downloaded the passage, I want to finish it. I got stuck in the county of the baron of Pampa, where the vigilantes lead to the baron, you have to change into a don, so that the baron recognizes me, and he swears, says that I am a thief and an impostor and his servant wets me with one blow, it’s useless to fight, he’s healthy oh-ho -ho... Maybe it's a glitch in the game, it happened in Rimona county, the guards didn't let me out, although I did everything according to the rules... I had to go through the game again, the glitch disappeared somewhere... But now I've gone further , almost a third of the game has been completed, I don’t want to start again ...

A
Alexandr82 14.05.22

Are you sure you completely changed into a don? You need to wear five things with the letter D out of six.

J
Julikobra 14.05.22

Yes, I probably just have a buggy version

s
stalker Freeman 14.05.22

I played on the old xp and it's fine, but on the new whist it crashes, up there in the console it says viem or something like that, what should I do?

V
Venalto 14.05.22

I have such a problem: I installed the game, well, it was buggy for me and did not turn on. I foolishly removed it. It turned out that I did not have enough memory for the game. And I removed it incorrectly. Now when I install the game again, the computer tells me that this program is already installed. What to do??? Is there any program that can remove it?

A
Alexandr82 14.05.22

Clean registry

V
Venalto 14.05.22

How to do it???

A
Alexandr82 14.05.22

Run the registry editor, look for keys associated with the game and delete them

V
Venalto 14.05.22

Can you explain in more detail?

m
miha4406 14.05.22

tune up -> registry cleaning

m
miha4406 14.05.22

by the way, if anyone has problems with entering the Unchila castle, then you can jump over on a horse.

A
Aludey 14.05.22

Hello people! I have a problem with the entrance to Don Turtz's castle! On a mission when the chef walks me to the door! The system writes to me "the door is open", I try to get through, but I can not, as if the door did not open even though the message flew out! And the worst thing is that because of this I cannot get Don Pico's son out of the castle! Please help with advice on how to fix this bug!

O
OmegaNoZero 14.05.22

Guys, help needed!
When you start the game, it gives out this crap:
DxAssertion Failed!
Assert: Device()->CreateVertexShader (pFunction, ppShader)
DxRes: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
File: .RenderRenderWrapD3D.cpp
Line 160

[Yes] [No] [Cancel]
If [YES] Throws the same render error. With [No] exits. Who knows what to do?

M
Mandible 14.05.22

OmegaNoZero
Dear friend!
Judging by what I have just read, there are a couple of things here, and which I will now explain.
Clumsy rendering
Grid is lost
Solution:
1. Install the patch
2. Play
If the problem persists
1. Removal
1.1. Complete!
2. Installation
2.1. Under the installation, I also meant the patch.
If it does not help, then download / buy another version.
It's my pleasure!

a
alex22121982 14.05.22

how to turn on the console? through the TILDA button does not turn on. help please. thanks in advance.

V
Vestiger 14.05.22

Hello. I have such a problem. Recently started this game. At first everything is OK. Then everything went like in slow motion, even on the start screen. Everything that moves now does it 2-3 times slower. Restarting the game does not help, sometimes rebooting the system helps. 2 gig RAM, processor - Athlone 64X2, video card - radeon X800 (fits into the minimum salary). The game is licensed, digital, and, it seems, patched. Fraps shows 70-80 fps.

V
Vestiger 14.05.22

The problem was solved by replacing the viduhi.

S
SLAVA8745 14.05.22

My game starts up, but it crashes into the main menu right away. why? I don't know please help