3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenisSigutin 19.11.19 10:30 pm

Your favorite character in the new MKX (Mortal Kombat X)

Write and share your opinion. Just justify your choice. Why did you choose a particular character (image, costume, chest, eyes, ability, etc.)???
86 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenisSigutin 19.11.19

wassups
And for that predator put??? Where are the lawyers watching???
And of free who like???

D
Darker23 19.11.19

My Ermak

_
_TEZ_ 19.11.19

Emek, Scorpio.
Scorpio always liked, a beautiful fatality, and techniques, well Ermak only started it like, the most fatalities istocie, Well, at my opinion...

S
Sonic268 19.11.19

Liu,he was and looks like a man))and I always liked smart ;) Goro), I note, has also become better,become faster ))and externally looks good too,well, even the daughter Sonia ))feminine,and in 9 parts is just awful,she's a good combo,especially with the seizure,it would not be wrong )with a rope ))or whatever right,well, you can of course still many characters to mention,but I noted that I most liked

l
leon300696 19.11.19

Goro. The most feared and powerful character in the series. When in the 1st MK he grabbed my lower arms, and the top knocked out of me half HP, I am furious threw the joystick against the wall. On a regular basis. New part up for pre-order. Did not disappoint in terms of its implementation. The character succeeded. My favorite variation is in the helmet. Just don't like it red spots on back and swords on his hands, not ice, and the helmet is tolerable. The tavern is still the 4th MK liked. They also play and he is so well implemented. Good Persians; Sub, Noob, Sayreks, Reptile, Quan Chi. The rest don't particularly like. From new Casey and Kotal good.

A
Andrey Romashin 19.11.19

Sub-zero and Scorpion, they just Cumacea guys)

.AVENGER. 19.11.19

in this series, like kung Lao and Takeda !

D
Darker23 19.11.19

Denisignatov
uh because I like it as appearance and techniques and character

P
Playersaharan 19.11.19

From new most liked two Persian - is Takeda and Erron black. Takeda delivers their own style of battle, and fairly easy to assimilate the Persian(as well as all the young), and black like its image of a cowboy+ an unusual fighting style. It is a pity that he was not paid enough attention in the story(he was a mercenary is a mercenary, what to take with him).
But from the old to deliver Sub-zero, Liu Kang and JAX(again, thanks to the fighting styles)

a
andrewGaara 19.11.19

Cassie Cage. Sorry suit is not enough. And so, like too many people. In my opinion a very well turned out characters. Waiting For Sindel.

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 19.11.19

I liked Ferra/Torr, quite originally made with a significant share of creativity and even slightly humorous, a good harmony of large and small, one takes his strength, massive attack, while the other adds dexterity and agility.;))

r
rel 19.11.19

my favorite character is Scorpion

A
Aleksandr Voronin 19.11.19

Aaron black and Scorpio

M
Maksim Shirokov 19.11.19

Cassie Cage

Z
Zlodey 98 19.11.19

Scorpion

D
Dante69Nosferatu 19.11.19

With the very first part of love to play for Sonia. Of new fighters like Jason

W
Wulfdor 19.11.19

Kitana - appearance, fighting style, well, the character is more or less adequate, one of the 2 female characters in the last MK, which is like;
Erron black appearance, fighting style, the laziness in the story rather just for a stupid plot
Quan Chi - the look, the story, the role, the character, the only character who like in the story of MK, cunning, loyal, does what you need and I like most of the other characters idiots.

If only one is kitana, I guess

I do not understand what slander HIC, for me personally the game only 3 minor minuses:
- the proportions of the female characters of small stature with delicate hands, so the fighters are not similar;
- stupid plot as always
- the last boss in the towers, a demonic puppy this (perhaps the only significant disadvantage)

D
DenisSigutin 19.11.19

Wulfdor
The plot is not stupid, it is normal for a fighting game, just not so filed. Made a short and poorly opened the new Persians. But otherwise I agree with you.

D
DenisSigutin 19.11.19

Kool Savas Yurderi
Very unusual. Class.

D
DenisSigutin 19.11.19

leon300696
But the Nuba and Siraks in this part do not have the same.