3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Euclid 14.05.22 01:52 am

Crash after the opening cutscene. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My Witcher crashes (without notifications) after the opening cutscene with Yennefer. Before that, I set various graphics settings from high to low. Laptop configuration: i5-2520k, 4 GB of RAM, GeForce GT 555M video card, Windows 7 64 bit.
3 Comments
Sort by:
H
HusAr of Rivia 14.05.22

Laptop configuration: i5-2520k, 4 GB of RAM, GeForce GT 555M video card, Windows 7 64 bit.
That's probably why, although I could be wrong.

-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Euclid
The Witcher 3 is not optimized for laptops and there was not even such an idea for The Witcher 3, I'm afraid that adding RAM will not help you have to take you PC. If you want to play The Witcher 3. It gives people on a laptop with i7 and GT 750M 15-20 fps at the minimum, and you want to run it on your own, not for laptops, this is a game. There are really gaming laptops, but they cost half as much as the top-end PC and, in my opinion, it makes no sense to take such a machine stupidly for games, I never understood people that they take a laptop to play games or choose Intel for games, this is complete absurdity.

H
HusAr of Rivia 14.05.22

Euclid
Let me disagree. Laptop: i3-3120M, 6 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7680M, 8.1 64 bit. I played perfectly on the very first version, (I didn’t look like after the updates yet) it slowed down a little, but this is very rare.