3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
w1rt 14.05.22 02:11 am

Not open places on the map. For or against? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It turns out somehow cheating, don't you think? All treasures, nishtyakki are shown, you don’t need to look for anything, go and do questions like a vacuum cleaner. It's another thing to want to find everything...
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virus6290 14.05.22

Not all nishtyaks are indicated on the map)

R
Russellplay 14.05.22

All the same, it’s right that the questions are visible, otherwise it would be too stressful to climb everywhere and the world is not small, in a word, that’s it.

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

And you take less paper from the bulletin board and there will be less of all this. You can search yourself

S
Saloknir 14.05.22

w1rt
They can be disabled

B
Bupycop 14.05.22

w1rt
what prevents you from turning off the display of question marks on the map? You can generally disable the entire interface.

A
Archangel517 14.05.22

PPC wise guy.. in the settings turn it all off, you can even use the minimap and go Susanin wherever your eyes look

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.05.22

Remove the filter. If there is a principle. Everyone likes to play differently. It is wrong to rake everything under yourself. The meaning of the topic? Developers will not remove anything.

w
w1rt 14.05.22

Yes, you know what can be removed, the question is different - is it a cheat, all the treasures on the map are marked, is it more interesting for you to play there?

d
djjack 14.05.22

I knocked it out from the very beginning and went through the whole game like that, now I walk around the world and find new places with pleasure, yesterday I ran for 40 minutes and found three, in one there was even a drawing for griffin boots))) It’s more interesting for me personally, so It was in Skyrim with Morrowind. By the way, the first two days I also played without a mini-map ...

N
NPhysicist 14.05.22

The White Orchard was completely scammed without a mini-map or markers. In Velen, he got a little crazy from the scale and turned it on. All the same, I covered every square meter of the map, not paying attention to the absence or presence of marks. As a result, an epic adventure came out for 217 hours)

In general, it would be nice for them to optionally make a compass without a mini-map

-
-SERGEY- 14.05.22

Where is the tavern "Nowhere"?

13pavel13mail.ru 14.05.22

-SERGEY-
in nograd, in the slums

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

w1rt
Not everything is marked on the map, all the most "real" treasures, underwater chests, hiding places, etc. are not marked on the map, and the loot is much better there.