3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrus-1994 14.05.22 02:11 am

Installation problem. Error code 10. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, this is what appears during installation "installation failed. Error code 10. Error reading the file.
Make sure that there is enough space on the disk and close all applications that can use files on the disk (for example, antivirus programs)"
There is more memory on the hard disk, than required by the game, the antivirus was closed. GOG version. I can't even imagine what else could use the files of this game. I contacted technical support, but they don’t answer for something like a day. Therefore, I decided to ask the people if anyone knows how to solve this problem, and in general has anyone encountered it?
1 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Garrus-1994
Climb less on different sites and download all sorts of rubbish. Try restoring the system to its original state will not help, then look through the manager for what is blocking and what is superfluous in it and in safe mode, delete it will not help throw the PC out the window. This means that you have a virus lying somewhere soon you will wake up without administrator rights at all. So this is only with the witcher? If the game is licensed, then the virus itself or deleted something from the system folder. Or maybe xs that there are no extrasex here.