3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22 02:11 am

Garage Mod (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Maybe someone knows if a mod was released to expand the garage in the game? but 4 cars is not enough
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergei008 14.05.22

buy a better house! there for 10 cars! and in the city you can still buy garages!

N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22

Sergei008
can you find out where it is? I didn’t see or read something like this for how long I rode

H
HuST Gs 14.05.22

Sergei008
You mean this online ..... you can buy 1 garage for 4 cars in solitary confinement, well, you can buy a garage at home - a total of 6 cars for each character.

N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22

HuST Gs
and there is no fashion? for a regular game not online

a
andrew154 14.05.22

Nikita Fursin, good evening, yes there is such a mod, the garage has already been pulled out of online into a single, but it is buggy, like the robbery missions of

Single Player Garage BETA 0.1
Spoiler

N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22

andrew154
where can i find it? is it on the site?

a
andrew154 14.05.22

Nikita Fursin, I posted the link, look

e
energy death 14.05.22

HuST Gs
at Trevor at the airfield, you can save equipment if you believe what they wrote after the end of the task.

H
HuST Gs 14.05.22

Energy Death
On Trevor's big aero in the hangar there is a tank bought on the site and won in Cheval Marshal stock car races (Michael and Franklin also have it, in the hangar at the airport)
SpoilerAnd +2 more places at the strip club for Trevor. But still this is not enough, except that Simple Trainer 0.9 saves with its "virtual garage" for 20 places. I own it and recommend using it

a
andrew154 14.05.22

HuST Gs, why use a trainer? when there is already a garage mod from the online
Single Player Garage BETA 0.1 screenshot posted a little higher, the mod itself can be downloaded on the gourmet site

N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22

what to do with this error?

what to do with this error?

H
HuST Gs 14.05.22

andrew154
so they say it's still crooked. Maybe they'll add it. Yes, and in the trainer it is convenient - as if "always with you."

N
Nikita Fursin 14.05.22

Single Player Garage BETA 0.2 installed and nothing... works. I threw it into the scripts (there was no folder)

a
andrew154 14.05.22

HuST Gs, well, yes, I also noticed that glitches are slipping, the author seems to be trying to fix it, but by the way, with the robbery mod, it’s generally a problem ... the latest version 2.6 came out, but the author never fixed the glitch, instead of to fix it, he generally deleted this mod and disappeared himself ...

Nikita Fursin
Single Player Garage BETA 0.2 actually works, but is still buggy, there is a new bug that removes all cars from the garage, most likely due to scripts that are not updated, in general, so far there are no normally working mods, and it’s better not to install it yet, or install it only at your own peril and risk, or nothing will work, or the game will freeze and crash

Nikita Fursin, hmm ... at least you yourself understood what you wrote ??? I didn't understand at all

e
energy death 14.05.22

HuST Gs
when buying an airfield, a message appears that all vehicles that do not fit in the garage will be stored here.

H
HuST Gs 14.05.22

Energy Death
Well, I don't know, I only have one TS saved, and then, if you come up and press E, select a plane and fly away, it disappears...