3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackofShadows 14.05.22 02:11 am

Demonstration of new DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here you can see how the new armor, horse saddle and crossbows will look like + where you can buy them
33 Comments
Sort by:
N
NerAzyl 14.05.22

So the armor is 10 lvl and the crossbow is 7 lvl

K
Kosolapyi1 14.05.22

For Geralt to wear Nilfgaardian armor? No thanks)

E
Ellinka 14.05.22

Beautiful armor. Actually, so far, apart from relatives, they are the only ones that do not resemble a padded jacket, or a cuirass, and do not look bulky. Nilfgaardian would be ok if not for the stupid collar. Actually, my question is this: is it possible to somehow stick cells for glyphs on them? Some mod or trainer, or find a super blacksmith?

A
ALEX7436 14.05.22

What, it's not on Steam yet?

d
drag-fire 14.05.22

There are 3 crossbows in DLC, at levels 7,14 and 21, but the video does not show where the rest are.
Screenshots of finding all things from two DLCs:

Spoiler
With the second screenshot, be more careful, the seller of the crossbow is to the left of the armorer.

T
TheKep 14.05.22

Purgesha
At the very last difficulty and without cheats it will be hell)
I died about two hundred times at the 3rd difficulty level, especially if when you wander into the wilderness at the level of 8m, when the ghouls attack you with 10 damage in a pack of fun)
3.s. if you go at maximum speed and without cheats, respect to you cho, but you are a masochist :)

P
Praise the Sun 14.05.22

TheKep,
well, today I drove ghouls of level 10 in velen for lvl 5. you have to spin a lot, but it’s quite)

E
Elijah 14.05.22

I hope if you wear this you won't be told that you are a Nilfgard slut.

S
Sargarus 14.05.22

when will the steam one be posted?

D
Dimon_6694 14.05.22

and when will it be released on consoles not in the course?

Z
ZiC_KO 14.05.22

TheKep
Yes, all the rules are played on Pain and Suffering on the "To Death" difficulty, there you just don't have to crawl in front of the dad and that's it. On the 3rd difficulty at level 20, all quests of levels 24-25 pass normally

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 14.05.22

Filthy blacks!!!! Well, nothing, Timeria will show you more !!!!

s
seffko 14.05.22

right now, I would show black, but a sick bastard, heh