3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Notingham 14.05.22 02:11 am

FPS issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a laptop.
i3-4000M
8gb-RAM
GTX - 710M 2Gb.
The problem is that at any low, medium FPS settings, the same 11-13, at high 9-10.
Whatever he did, that he didn’t change or set the FPS, remained the same. Although GTA 5 goes to 40-50 fps. on high.
Tell me what to do.
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 14.05.22

Notingham Throw away the
laptop.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

go shorter to the topic where the config is for weak pitch
and so, in theory, nothing, maybe the computer is not intended for games and specifically for this game.

S
SaDaR 14.05.22

Notingham
cho cho, clean the car, reinstall all key software, install all software from the manufacturer (for example, in the case of asus, there are native utilities that control all the hardware). Also install TuneUp utilites - it will help to clean the system from svyat junk and errors, increase productivity.
But if all this does not help (which I strongly doubt), then ask questions already

N
Notingham 14.05.22

SaDaR
Do you think that the characteristics of my computer are enough for a comfortable game?!

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Notingham
Comp is not suitable for playing. Vidyuha is very weak.

R
Renox 14.05.22

Vanek2707
What are you talking about, smart guy.
The game is not optimized for laptop hardware, that's all.
There is not such a graph in The Witcher that this card does not pull it out at a minimum of 30 fps.
It's just that the Poles scored a bolt on optimization.

M
Memphis1990 14.05.22

Renox
Umnik, let's sort his laptop on the shelves, 710 with a 64-bit bus with two gigs and two cores with 2.4 GHz, what do you want from this ** vna, the author, send me a screen where you have 40-50 fps on high gta please.

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Renox
You can say anything. But the fact remains. Vidyuha does not pull. It belongs to the class Video cards of the lower-middle range

line There are a lot of details, so the load on the video card is large. Turn off the vegetation completely, it might help. + to everything, the Poles are not Rockstar, they do not have so much experience and resources to make a very cool optimization. The game looks good and goes well, compared to the second part. The second slowed down and at the same time looked disgusting, without outrageous settings

Spoiler

R
Renox 14.05.22

Have you ever had a laptop, or are you just crowing about what you heard on the Internet?
In most laptops, the screen resolution is 1366x768 and laptop hardware is usually enough to run games.
A laptop with such characteristics as the author's will easily pull out the Inquisition at 60 fps at maximum.
And the witcher shows 12 fps on any settings. What is at the minimum, what is at the maximum. 2 fps difference. You can turn off all the trees, grass, blur the entire horizon and remove shadows and you will not get an increase in fps.
What, sorry, can’t the video card pull out here? Is it soap? And the FPS doesn't go up a bit.

In the Witcher, optimization is made only for the new architecture. Fermi and Kepler stand on the sidelines and smoke, looking at worse chips, but on the new architecture with twice the FPS. Look at the tests and disappear.

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Renox
In your example dynamic shadows are included. And shadows are the main enemy of weak video cards. Well, the most important thing. Read this article, and then you will understand that even if you kill the graphics settings to zero, it will not really help to raise the fps. Drawing a frame in a modern game is a technologically complex and, therefore, very resource-intensive process. http://www.playground.ru/blogs/deus_ex_human_revolution/kak_proishodit_rendering_kadra_videoigri-137608/

R
Renox 14.05.22

You are weird. Screenshot for example. If you remove the shadows, nothing will change.
I don't need to read this thread.
Just explain to me then how the Inquisition is running on a laptop with a GT 335m at 25-35 fps, with dynamic shadows and graphics no worse than in The Witcher.
And here on the chip the Witcher gives out 12 fps twice better? Where is your complex technical process now?
Even people from Nvidia wrote about the lack of optimization on Fermi and Kepler. It is a fact. And here you are rubbing some bullshit on me.
Yes, the video card is mobile, rather weak. But it should work out the minimum settings in its resolution.
Moreover, doesn't it seem strange to you that the frame rate is the same at the maximum settings as at the minimum? Maybe something needs to change or what?

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Renox
In general, I think it makes no sense to inflate this topic. Everything is in the system requirements. This vidyuha does not fit into them. The question is closed. If the game does not run on systems that are weaker than the minimum, then the developers are not responsible for this. Buy hardware appropriate for the game, or don't play. Nobody forces. CDPR did everything in their power. Maybe later, having gained experience, they will learn how to do super-optimization. And so far, so.

From the fact that you sculpt cons, your FPS will not rise. XD

K
Kahran Ramsus 14.05.22

Renox
Well, so it works out at 10 fps at a minimum :)
And developers should not be blamed for non-optimization, they have their own closed engine, with experience working on it in 1 project. Moreover, they also announced min. and max. requirements in which the laptop does not seem to fit. So either change the iron (money), or wait for the optimization (time). time is money :)