3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedVakzal 14.05.22 09:43 pm

Game Discussion (Barn Finders)

In general, I saw something like a game about collecting all sorts of rubbish, and you get a lavish for it, I thought that it sounds good, that's why I played it.
The game itself greets us with an ultra fashionable opening, which I would put in 1st place in the Naruto universe, and if so, then the sound in the game should have been good, but it’s not as much as we wanted, in general, we wake up, listen to our uncle Billy, let's get started.

PROS:

Plot Is
there another place where you can visit a barn, a secret laboratory and
a Spoiler inside a UFO? Wow, but here you can, the plot itself is absurd to the limit, that at the beginning you just collect all kinds of garbage, and at the end of the game you are already looking for moonshine and tickets to Hawaii.

Sound
There is music .... in the tape recorder ... as many as 2 (TWO) channels, in one rock, in the second country and for any of them it is quite pleasant to sell little things in your pawnshop.

Atmosphere The

atmosphere here is directly felt by the American redneck, there is a cool humor that dilutes the gameplay.

CONS:

The plot
Yes, I wrote it to the pluses, but it will also apply to the minuses, and all due to the fact that the plot is rather weak as the plot itself, namely the beginning, where we come to our uncle for a specific purpose and ... all? Next come the levels themselves, which will demand something from us. Yes, I understand that this is mainly a chill game, just to relax and laugh (I did it myself), but still, I would like a backstory.

Game weight
The graphics in the game do not look completely flawed, but you can’t call it advanced either, there are no explosions, chases, etc. here, and it will weigh 19 GB, it’s not entirely clear what can weigh so much here.

7 days of helping uncle out of 10
0 Comments
Sort by: