3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wicked mole 14.05.22 09:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Evil Dead: The Game)

So the joy of the fans of this treshachka came out, so how are the first impressions?
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frostlick 14.05.22

What joy is there? There is no plot, I hope they will collect a petition to add at least some plot, and so the cooperative hat looks beautiful, but it won’t be enough to play the game pass for a while.

L
Last Kai 14.05.22

I do not understand, the Russian language is missing? Through GFN there is no choice of language. And it would be epic to add Volodarsky's translation)))

D
DEDGAMER 14.05.22

Wicked mole
I watched the gameplay, shit is still something, moreover, multiplayer-without a plot, 1.6k is definitely not worth it, and the reviewers themselves (ixbt) also agreed that don’t try to buy it, money wasted)

V
Vladimir Krotkov 24.05.22

well, it’s like Friday the 13th and some kind of garbage with textures and it’s not clear what the textures are, one solid soap, although everything is on extra

P
Palych Rokov 24.05.22

The biggest problem of the game IMHO is optimizon for a solid three, personally on my system there are very strong staters and they piss me off

M
Max P 24.05.22

Last Kai
Russian language is present in the EGS license.

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Further IMHO.
Basically, more or less. Optimizon is strange, on my old one with low settings 55-70 fps. At the same time, how many settings did not pull, there is not much difference. The gameplay is basically cool, definitely better than Friday. There are at least chances to win here. Rubilovo is just as happy. All Persians have their own skills, and if the party plays norms, doesn’t walk alone and uses ults on time, generally a class, the demon has little chance. There is a character upgrade. There is also online, I don’t know for how long, but there is. Well, cons. Jump over the fence with the E button and jump sideways, that's all your movement functions. On the lowest stone and on the threshold you will not go. Bypass only. This is very annoying, as zombies are often pinched in the corner and it's annoying to run around endlessly. Driving a song. Remember driving in Mafia 1? So, there, in principle, everything is much better. Recently, I constantly see how distances of 150-250 meters are run on foot, especially since few people drive on the roads, and riding through the forest is still a pleasure. Moreover, your car will not be able to break through the flimsy iron fence, but the zombies will. There are bugs, the most offensive is getting stuck in textures, sometimes the functionality of the E button does not work. Also, when teammates finish off the enemy, you can still see it as if he is alive, so 3 warriors throwing one deaddate is the norm. Moreover, he has already been killed, and you stupidly thrash into textures. One will not play very well. Yes, and together, too, since often players simply scatter around the map, merge one by one, and it’s not easy to fill up a gorged demon in a full party, especially a nekros. The game developers had very little money for the project, alas, as I understand it. There is no text chat in the game only a voice (well, or I didn’t find it), there are no complaints about a premature exit. There are no nicknames over the Persians, sometimes 2 or 3 Ashes play, it is very difficult to understand who is who. I am glad that the bottles for pumping the Persians from the box fall to each their own, but the rest of the drop is not, the general one. As a result, small-town fools in a random house are like locusts, they swoop in, they grab everyone, they immediately leave, because they don’t need it, the conclusion is that you need a full party. But what killed me the most was the soap, the radeon. Corrected with the help of a neighboring topic on the forum, thanks for the help. conclusion, you need a full party. But what killed me the most was the soap, the radeon. Corrected with the help of a neighboring topic on the forum, thanks for the help. conclusion, you need a full party. But what killed me the most was the soap, the radeon. Corrected with the help of a neighboring topic on the forum, thanks for the help.
The conclusion is, in principle, like B4B. If there are norms for a party, it will be fun, for how long it will not be, it will be seen. I like it so far.

P
Palych Rokov 24.05.22

Old Hangover wrote:
Optimizon is excellent, on my old man with high-medium settings 70-85 fps.
I don’t see where there is a normal optimizon, my platform is old and the staters are wildly pissed off, although I saw on YouTube and on newer platforms the game stater is very strong

O
Old Hangover 24.05.22

Palych Rokov
I agree.
Corrected)
Thank you.

J
Just Name 24.05.22

Optimization is so-so, and the game is interesting, for a couple of evenings in the company that's it.

G
GIGACHD 24.05.22

a mixture of dbd and friday for a couple of hours of norms to drive

f
farbi6 24.05.22

My personal pretensions:
1. CHEATERS. in each 3-4 rink you will get one or it is worn on speeds or simply immortal (report or otherwise influence them in any way) pour, get a ban for an hour. Pts sad
2. The survivors are very upset, especially at the end of the skating rink. not only are they armored, but they also kill your servants with a couple of blows. Pts have to go to hell for a demon. and yes, survivors can always lift each other....
3. As for me, the balance is a little off.
4. AI minions - they just stand waiting by the sea for weather 2 meters away from the survivors .....
5. Bugs and optimization .... then freezes just bugs or the camera flies into a different universe. then my portals bugged. then some bullshit.
Outcome: damp, broken, fun, useless, aimless.....

S
Stazeak 02.06.22

My opinion is 4 out of 10. I spent 21 hours in the game.
The price for the most boring game, just unrealistically expensive. The graphics are good, there are a lot of characters, there is pumping, beautiful effects, and that's it.
If the teammates left or they were killed and you were left alone, then you can go out, since there is no chance, there is no waiting for a dagger or a book. In the same dbd, there is a hatch that creates a balance for a similar case, but in this game they most likely will not do this, since it contradicts the franchise. .
Tasks that need to be completed at once, reminiscent of a dandy or sego. It’s a pure mockery of people, they seem to be easy, but so dull and boring that you don’t want to go through and because of this you are in a hurry and die, and you need to go through it again, since there is at least 1 save.
After you understand what and how to do, playing online becomes not interesting at all.
The game for 5-20 hours, even with Friday is not worth it. Her price is 500 rubles.

V
Vlad_West 01.07.22

The game is great, especially if you are a fan of this universe. The developers approached the project with love, a lot of references to films and the series, recognizable locations and features of the universe. Many people compare the game with DBD or Friday, although this is not true at all, this is a separate genre with its own mechanics. Yes, the game is not perfect, it has jambs both in terms of optimization and bugs, but for fans this is really not a problem. The game will be supported by the developers and a lot of new content is already being prepared. Played with a high for more than 100 hours and do not regret it, and I know many streamers who also played it for even more hours. But I also understand that for those who have not watched any films or series at all, the game may not go in because they will not be in the subject of all this lore. In general, if you are a fan, then the game will go 100 percent for you, the rest will tear it to shreds like any other because of some little things.

V
Vlad_West 01.07.22

farbi6
Well, of course you embellished notably) yes there are cheaters, but not so often they can be found, at the expense of a ban for an hour again a hoax. Ban is given for 2 minutes. At the expense of the buffed survivors, it’s also crap, who’s hands grow from where) you can safely take out the survivors on a pumped demon, especially at the end when they don’t have the opportunity to resurrect, so it’s immediately clear that the person played a couple of rinks and without trying to delve into it went crying about the curve balance) In other moments, I did not lie, but again, the game is new and this can still be forgiven. I would advise you to expand your knowledge about the game, to play as survivors, or pump the demon even more and then everything will be trampled)

V
Vlad_West 01.07.22

GIGACHD
In general, never one or the other)

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I once even bought this hat, but handed it over in half an hour because the hat, it is also a hat in Africa. Even after the patches, nothing much has changed either in terms of optimization or in terms of a poor camera, they didn’t even add a viewing angle adjustment. The game is very amateur, built on fucking UE4 with its penchant for on-the-fly shader cache and staters. I recommend running in dx11 mode for better gameplay

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Updates arrive, but the game, as it was a bucket, has remained so, it doesn’t tighten at all at all, they could at least add fov adjustment with patches, but they didn’t do that either. Trinity implementation