3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanja28 14.05.22 09:43 pm

What is the name of the mod that removes the vehicle control window? (Farming Simulator 22)

What is the name of the mod that removes the vehicle control window?
Thank you!
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VlaGo 14.05.22

Sanja28
If there is a window with hints, then press keypad 1 and that's it

Y
Youxyxol 14.05.22

VlaGo
Generally it is necessary to press F1.

V
VlaGo 14.05.22

Vxyxol
Oh, I'm sorry, I mixed up a little😅

S
Salyarych 14.05.22

Sanja28
If we were talking about the interface, then the mod has not yet seen this, but it can be removed manually.

Enabling the Developer Console
Accessing the file in question is very simple. Once a sim is installed, it creates a subfolder in your Documents (also known as My Documents) folder, which is under another folder called My Games. So the file path should look something like this: C:Users[USERNAME]DocumentsMy GamesFarmingSimulator2022.
Once there, find a file called game.xml. You can use Notepad (or WordPad) to open and edit this file.
(Right-click -> Open With -> Notepad. If you don't see it, select "Choose another program" and then scroll down until you see Notepad).
In the open game.xml file, find the line that says . Change the value "false" to "true". It will look like this:
Save the file by pressing Ctrl + S or by clicking "File" and then "Save" in the top left corner.
After saving the XML file, open Farming Simulator 22 and load into your save.

Accessing the In-Game Developer Console to Eliminate the HUD
Once inside the game, simply press the tilde (~) key on your keyboard. This will bring up the developer menu that we activated earlier.
In the developer menu, press the Tab key several times until you reach the line that says "gsHudVisibility". Also, you can just enter it any time you want to activate the command (which is much faster). After entering the command, just press Enter on your keyboard. You will see an activation message, after which the HUD will disappear:
Now that the HUD is disabled, press the tilde key to get rid of the developer console again.

n
noteFoxy 20.01.23

Vyxyxol
And on the controller from the Xbox series x how?