3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArrO 14.05.22 09:43 pm

Bug with Delphine on Jurgen's horn quest. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, after I found a note in Ustengrav, with the content that the horn was stuck, etc. upon arrival in Riverwood, I go into a tavern, rent a room in the attic, everything is as it should be, but the dolphin does not come to my room in any way to start a dialogue about transferring Jurgen's horn to me, xs maybe some script does not work, I have already tried a lot of stuff, and Disabled mods and reinstalled the game. In general, comrades HELP PLIZ! Maybe there is someone who fumbles in scripts and will tell you how to start the dialogue plus the script! I’ll say right away that commands like moveto player didn’t help at all, because the NPC is trying to come to me, but the dialogue doesn’t start.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArrO 14.05.22

Spoiler

Here are all the mods that I have installed, but I think it's not about them. I tried to disable them all but the bug still remained.
PS open the pictures in a new tab, otherwise it's not visible.

V
Valery Pavlenko 14.05.22

ArrO Pirate
or license?

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Valery Pavlenko
Pirate, Legendary Edition.

V
Valery Pavlenko 14.05.22

ArrO
Curve assembly. Download another one or roll back through the console. Although try to go and do some other quest or save somewhere else. Sometimes there is such a breakdown.

Get a license and don't worry.

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Valery Pavlenko
Thanks for the advice, I'll try.

V
Vikki_vik 14.05.22

ArrO
There is such an option. That you didn't read the note. I had it.
Installing a license is nonsense. It might not work there either.
There are 2 more alternative solutions.
1) Leave the house and make a teleport to another location and after a while go back to it, well, or go to bed.
2) Teleport to another location, make another save, exit the game and re-enter another save.

or console command

Delphine sometimes does not follow the player character to the secret room in her tavern during the quest "Horn of Jurgen".
PC solution: enter the chamber of secrets and type two commands in the console:
prid 13485
moveto player

Read

P / s There are bugs that are common, and do not depend on a license and pirates ... And advising a person to buy a license, you force him to spend money on a problem that may remain! ... in the 21st century, people came up with Google and Yandex. Only laziness interferes.

Spoiler

V
Valery Pavlenko 14.05.22

Vikki_vik
Well, it's just easier with licenses. There is an original and not broken database. I'm just going from there.

C
Costa772 14.05.22

Exit and re-enter the tavern. Sometimes you need several times.

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Vikki_vik I
tried to go to bed, and the console commands are even more sophisticated too. Do you think if it came to reinstalling the game, I didn’t search the entire Internet?) This is like an extreme option, the search engines are already on fire. Of course, I'll try some more moves with transitions to other locations, etc. but it's all pretty random variations) but in any case, thanks.

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Costa772
Thank you, I'll try.

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Vikki_vik
And by the way, I read the note. the quest counted.

e
edmin 14.05.22

Is there an earlier save?

A
ArrO 14.05.22

Edmin
Yes, I tried to replay.

V
Vikki_vik 14.05.22

Damn, I found one interesting mod) I can’t figure out how to use it)) Where the commands are pronounced by voice)) So Fus turned out to say only 1 time out of out of all I won’t say anything)) But Fos Ro works with a bang))

As for the quest, then start will have to console. Well, or first)

S
SRxSINEDPro 14.05.22

Sometimes it happens that if a lot of partners walk with you, more than 3, as a rule, a dolphin is not suitable. You need to go into the room that you have already rented, press T and wait an hour, the action will begin.

PS Guys, please don't make me laugh with posts like "Pirate or Litsukha?" There is no role. I've been modding Skyrim for 4 years already, and I can say with 100% certainty that the problems that appear in Skyrim are due to:
1). Crooked hands.
2). By the fact that this is the Arbor, and this is Skyrim.
There are no more reasons, just believe.
Litsukha or pirate - there is no difference, there are mods, there are mod conflicts, there is their loading order and incompatibility with each other, there are programs that will fix this and I don’t think that everyone uses them)
And there are also non-off.patches that cause problems, which they are also designed to fix) What an irony, right?
I talked with people who bought the game on Steam, and they had such bugs that made my eyes pop out on my forehead, although I had pirates for all 4 years, and I have not seen this)

C
Costa772 14.05.22

SRxSINEDPro
Guys, please don't make me laugh with posts like "Pirate or Face?"
Questions like this amaze me too. It really doesn't play any role.

O
Oiphjeauig 14.05.22

Just in case, I'll write, you never know, someone will come in handy. The quest room is the one that is closer to the exit, in order for the dolphin to speak, you need to sleep in it, and not in the one in which the Dovakin is usually lodged.