3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bouncing_avokado 14.05.22 09:43 pm

Do you want more points each level? (Might and Magic 10: Legacy)

there is a config.txt file in the Might & Magic X - LegacyMight and Magic X Legacy_DataStreamingAssets folder, change
[skills]
skillPointsPerLevelUp = 3
attributePointsPerLevelUp = 4
to
[skills]
skillPointsPerLevelUp = 4(or whatever you want)
attributePointsPerLevelUp = 6(or how many you want)
There you can also change how much mana or life is added to 1 unit of spirit / physique / magic / strength.
[party]
members = 7,10,5,3
healthPerMight = 0
healthPerVitality = 5
manaPerMagic = 0
manaPerSpirit = 5
Do you want the night to be longer when traveling
[gametime]
minutesPerTurnOutdoor = 1 (outside 1 turn-1 minute)
minutesPerTurnCity = 1 (city)
minutesPerTurnDungeon = 1 (dungeon)
minutesPerRest = 480 (default rest time is 8 hours)
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemonus 14.05.22

Let them cheat if they want to.
Some go on the "Adventurer" and cheat to make it even easier, while others play on the "Warrior" and regret that there is no even more hardcore difficulty level to completely freeze for many weeks in the passage :)

s
shiroyasha 14.05.22

It seems to me that if there are people who are interested in playing on hard, then why shouldn't there be those who are more interested in cheats?

G
George Black 14.05.22

By the way, purely for fun, I decided to conduct an experiment. I downloaded the trainer from PG, and muddied 99 points of characteristics. Arranged and went to the Cyclops) He staggered me as easily as when he tried to meddle with him without it ... and realized that a noticeable increase in characteristics did not really affect ... as if enemies like auto-leveling ...

m
myxaell 14.05.22

by the way ! in this file for hardcore players you can complicate the game even more, there is a fad [warriormode] experiment ;-)

N
Nemonus 14.05.22

myxaell
This is already cooler, but making monsters even more unkillable and thicker is already a kind of masochism.
As far as I know, the deluxe edition also comes with a "constructor set", something like a tool for modding. Therefore, we are waiting for a full-fledged nexus and full-fledged balance changes along with dungeons.
There were also level 30 dungeons for Grimrock. Let's hope that something similar will be added here too.

T
Terron 14.05.22

I set myself a long day in this file (minutesPerTurnOutdoor = 0.1)
It became easier to explore the world, otherwise it was just a night and a half-hearted halt required. So at least it was less stressful. Yes, and closer to the rhythm of the classic (6-8) M & M turned out

j
jsilverst 14.05.22

Which editor can edit the config.txt file

k
kuro kim 14.05.22

jsilverst
Notepad++

M
MeVirus 14.05.22

jsilverst
notepad

V
Vitaliku76 14.05.22

I have a different problem, in general, the heroes suddenly had tens of thousands of mana, of course I didn’t cheat, on the contrary, a mod was installed that complicates the game. And really, I always lack mana, but here it just became not interesting. Guys can anyone know in which game files you can change this parameter and return everything to its place?