3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xedon 14.05.22 10:01 pm

FPS does not match PC (Battlefield V)

Right to the point, I have an i7 3770k + RTX2060 6gb, 16gb ozy 1333 processor is not new, I wanted to play bf5, when I go into the game on any of the cards, fps fluctuates around 30-40, the settings on high (not ultra) are enabled for dlss, but while watching tests on YouTube for people with an identical system + - fps at the level of 70-110, what about on ultras, what could be the problem? The game is installed on the ssd, Cyberpunk was quietly passed on high-ultra.
Maybe it's the motherboard or memory?
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 14.05.22

Xedon
To start giving advice, you first need to find out how much the video card is loaded during the game? How busy is the processor? How much video memory and RAM is consumed from the available? Temperature of the video card - the processor?

01001000 01101001 14.05.22

Xedon
I understand what you're talking about.
1. DX12 switch to it. He improves the situation.
2. There is a setting option through the nvidia panel - in the 3D settings management section "pre-prepared frames, set the value to 3, for example, and check (probably the first option will help).
Choose one of the two and check. In general, the tuned RAM and the overclocked processor are still Somehow they can improve.The tests that you looked at, for sure, they
are.Here:

Pavel Rally
There is such a problem...