3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timmosamb 14.05.22 10:01 pm

Need a save for the quest Rennie (Elden Ring)

With the help of cheats, I got to the Cathedral of Manus Celes, where I completed the Rennie quest chain, but I did not complete it completely. Got the Fingerslayer Blade, but can't get the Carian Upside Down Statue. The card is open to the capital. There, too, everything is passed in it. Does anyone have a save before this. I'm attaching a screenshot to where I went. A save will do even after the tower of the Carian Reading Room.

5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sm3hach 14.05.22

The carian inverted statue is given by Rennie herself and the network is full of walkthroughs, take a look at them and find out what you missed.

m
miniesterstvo 14.05.22

What is the thrill of playing this with cheats? Thunder games are great fun to play with your own hands. Drop all this bullshit and start over without cheats. And you will understand me.

m
miniesterstvo 14.05.22

Fromov

m
miniesterstvo 14.05.22

I only looked at the quest tips towards the end of the game. And as it turned out, lo and behold, I did 90% myself. And I got great pleasure from it. You don't know where to go, what to do. And you start to think, look... Here it is, the real game

m
malars0 25.05.22

miniesterstvo
I remember the burning pleasure experienced during Sellen's quest when she said "dude go somewhere and find Lusat. he liked to hide and they hid him there" ... after 2 days of searching for a dungeon, castle, crypt or at least something, it was very pleasant (no ) to find out what it was necessary to look for at the edge of the world in a monotonous earthen wall, a fucking illusory door ...