3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22 10:13 pm

A reference to the movie The Twilight (Easter Egg) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Going into the shop of one of the merchants in Novigrad, we learn that he is familiar with Geralt and moreover, he has a book for him (GG), which he was instructed to transfer 5-6 years ago. But the merchant lost her in his not frail shop and he will ask Geralt to look for her himself. During the search, we find several books, in search of ours, and in one of these several books there is an easter egg that refers us to the movie Twilight.
Here's a screenshot, you can read it.

This can be considered an obvious reference, because there is no reason for doubt, the name of the main character from the film Isabella is short for Bella, and the hero's name is Edward and he is a vampire. The book says the same. Also in the second part of the film, a werewolf appears, which in the book is called a werewolf. And there is a scene where Bella admits to GG that she is pregnant.

Here is a screenshot from the map where you can find that merchant.
SpoilerGG's arrow points to his shop, the city of Novigrad
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

You've wasted a lot of time watching these films. For if you look at the company with a girl, you usually don’t remember anything. Here are the details T_T

p
press 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
don't read kaku!

D
DarKSiR_666 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95 ahaha
, cool

M
Mr.Evilinside 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95 Can I have a screenshot
or detailed information where to find a merchant?

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Mercurionio
I watched the first 2 parts of the film, and actually I named only the names of the heroes of the film and did not describe everything in detail. Or do you not even remember it when you watch movies? Not everyone suffers from amnesia ;)

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Mr.Evilinside
It's in the center of the city of Novigrad, there they also burn sorcerers, there is a blacksmith, and plus we can exchange currency with one dwarf there. In short, the description should also be clear, but the screen is also posted above.

M
Mr.Evilinside 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
I didn't see it. Thanks to)

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Mr.Evilinside
I myself am also going through the second time, it feels like the first time, I missed so many things.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
I just watched Twilight just to serve time. For this cute gomnetso somehow could not be tolerated at all.

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Mercurionio
The first series of norms was, and from the second rolled down. I didn’t look further, but the above-mentioned vampire diaries generally feces.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 14.05.22

Gray_Wolf 95
I don't know, ahem, which is worse... "Twilight" or "Fifty Shades of Grey"))

B
BLATNOY1 14.05.22

Yamete oshiri ga itai
both movies cal