3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
beredom 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Can't do fatality with Tanya (Mortal Kombat X)

Good afternoon! Something does not work for me to make the second fatality. This is which: <back>, <back>, <forward>, <forward>, <B>. It needs to be done close, but as soon as I press back, back, Tanya just bounces a long distance, so nothing comes out. There are no problems with other characters. It seems that the hands are not crooked, since I played Mortal from the first part on Sega. Who succeeds, how are you doing, share your experience? Maybe there is a trick?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dessanlord 14.05.22

So you do not immediately poke back, with a slight delay! Did everything yesterday and it was ok!

s
sniper2013 14.05.22

Beredom
Do not be stupid, press not instantly back, but do an interval of a second.
If it doesn’t work out, then remember, two quick presses back is a bounce back, and then there is a bounce forward, Tanya should return to her original place and only then press the punch button.

Y
Yuran777 14.05.22

Try to hold the block

s
spect0r89 14.05.22

Just with a block, that's how I do everything fatalities

T
The Jackal 14.05.22

Try uninstalling the game and find something simpler

k
kirill643 14.05.22

Beredom
Here, they told you: Block, ←, ←, →, →, release the block, B

b
beredom 14.05.22

Thank you all for the good advice, with the block it turns out without problems.

b
beredom 14.05.22

The Jackal
Thank you!!!))) This is just brilliant advice!)) You look there, if your wife does not wash the dishes, be sure to leave her and find yourself another one!)) If the light is turned off in the apartment - sell it! Buy a new one!) The car will break down ...... well, you know what to do)))

b
beredom 14.05.22

The Jackal
By the way! My cat is meowing and won't let me sleep. How to be with him? Advise!))

T
The Jackal 14.05.22

Bered Find a
girl for him, and then yourself

b
beredom 14.05.22

The Jackal
To whom "him"? I contacted you. And I don’t need to look for a girl, I have been married for almost 10 years. And my wife - Tanya, is very similar to this Tanya) Only not with her eyes)) That's why I like this character. As I showed it to her, she said not to play with other aunts))) She would consider it a betrayal)) And you told me: "delete, download another one ..."))

C
Constant1ne 14.05.22

Do it slowly fatality, not fast and everything will work out