3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Encounter with Leto (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If Summer is left alive in part 2 of the witcher, then when will it be possible to see him in part 3?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You_rock 14.05.22

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
There he is in some small village, I met him by chance while walking.

D
Diel Good 14.05.22

you can meet him and help him in "good" deeds by passing the quest "The Fall of the House of Reardon" - an absolutely ordinary quest on a stand in the village of Zalipye (Velen), to the right of the Bloody Baron's fortress.

F
Fatum Sibir 14.05.22

In one of the villages, you can take a quest from your grandmother, she will ask you to expel ghosts (or monsters, I don’t remember) from her parents’ estate, when you come there you will need to search the houses and Summer will sit in one of them.

I won’t say exactly where the village is, it’s better to google it.

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 14.05.22

It turns out that I moved the quicksave before the meeting with Leto, but I needed an autosave, i.e. ending! Now I will go through part 3 from the beginning, ATP everyone! And don't repeat my mistakes

S
Sandugo 14.05.22

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
How to load an autosave?

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 14.05.22

Sandugo
First you need to go to part 2 and see the time of the saves, then when you transfer, see the name autosave and transfer the latest one.

T
TIGERblack 14.05.22

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/side_quests/velen/#wiki-29271

s
solomonoff 14.05.22

In Velen, during the quest "the fall of the reardon house," I did not meet Leto, although I left him alive in the second part. Has anyone encountered this?