3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 14.05.22 10:14 pm

A mod that gives experience for quests has been released! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the Nexus there was a mod that gives experience for completing quests. Although this is not even a mod, people just tweaked the file responsible for completing quests, now the exp will drip even if your level is much higher than the recommended one.
Checked personally experience give! For
those

who is not registered on the nexus: https://yadi.sk/d/-f8WycCFh69Fm

Installation:
1) Extract the files here: Witcher 3 - Wild Huntcontentpatch0bundles
2) Run eXPModNormal
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 14.05.22

Fine! To be honest, I'd rather wait for a patch.

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

Someone did not wait for the patch, which comes out today or tomorrow?

d
dmitrians 14.05.22

Kosh13
patch was supposed to be released at the beginning of the week, some people abandoned playing so that they wouldn’t miss a pack of exp and in this they lost 5 days and xs will the patch come out today - it’s possible to release it on Monday - it’s easier to install the mod, suddenly it will work

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

dmitrians
Poor! Already lost 5 days. All! The meaning of life is lost...

N
NerAzyl 14.05.22

Kosh13
well, it's still not nice

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.05.22

I personally beat off the experience differently. At Vivaldi we repay a debt for a loan. Taking into account the overpayment, for 30 crowns we get 13 exp.

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

NerAzyl
It's nice that the developers take their work seriously. They didn’t release a buggy patch like in MK X that fucking killed the whole game, and they tested it for a few more days. Maybe some more optimizations added.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

THURISAZ
and I just added 2 lvl to myself through the console

M
M0f 14.05.22

This is good.

N
NerAzyl 14.05.22

Kosh13
They made a very good story line. But the world itself and the balance of the game were not brought to mind.

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

NerAzyl
Someone else expected from them? Very in vain.

C
Corn Lad 14.05.22

It seems that experience is dripping at 1.04. What quests don't give?

X
XBoy360 14.05.22

Kosh13 Corn Lad It seems to me that we need to make a personal list, because no one really knows their list. If you just started playing - follow it yourself, but rather create a topic and drink there, maybe it will help someone.
Hope dies last. In general, I still have two serious bugs in the open world that are not passable, it’s good that they are not plot ones. Plus, the resentment that Triss had completed everything was impatient to blow into her, and now there are already three quests, when Geralt says that it would be good to ask Triss about it, and it’s a pity that it won’t work out anymore. Here. Well, I didn’t pay attention to the exp, which turns out not to be credited, today I’ll come and throw it from a psycho of level 3, at the same time I’ll open an additional cell. And then I still can’t get to the 70th in one passage. But in general, these three facts pretty much spoiled the overall impression of a great game. And I won’t install the mod, I’ll just follow the quests - they gave me experience or not, and I’ll be a trainer or throw it from the console, depending on the difficulty. I'm just tired of waiting for a patch without playing for three days.

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

XBoy360
I traditionally wait. Patches, drivers, DLS will be released. The performance will improve. Glitches will disappear. Then it will be possible to calmly, without nerves, with pleasure to play the game.
Now I'm getting GTA. Then the Witcher.

X
XBoy360 14.05.22

Kosh13
And I've already spent 40 hours, it's kind of dumb to throw the game. Moreover, the key script and quest bugs have not been fixed for 4 patches, no matter how it remains, because it happens that one script is fixed, while the other breaks. No matter how the merchant from the cage is one of those, like the treasures in the first village, the quest that does not give up. And they would also fix Roach, otherwise he likes to scream and stop on flat areas.

K
Kosh13 14.05.22

XBoy360
These will fix everything. With time. Another month, another and the game will be perfect.

F
FizzyBubblech 14.05.22

Ser777
The patch does not fix getting exp from catching lvl quests. It fixes those bugs when a quest gave 50% experience, etc. Everything will remain the same.

d
dmitrians 14.05.22

Kosh13
5 days for nerd = 1st playthrough

_
_Str75_ 14.05.22

XBoy360
According to my observations, they don’t give experience if the character’s level is higher than the recommended one from 6lvl and higher ...

But something else upset me a little .. I pinned on the Archgryphon 48lvl, gutted it into feathers and gave the quest 13lvl, and the loot is such that it’s already a tear from it can. And why did I just dance around such a colossus, which one-shots from one hit because of the difference in 13lvl, if the quen is not used by "rollback")))

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

I was given 8 experience in patch 1.05 at level 12 for a level 12 quest.