3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silvers-snakes 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Where to find the ingredient \"Nigredo\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to get serious about collecting and improving the equipment of the Bear School!
And then there was a problem, I assembled everything, designed it, but for an improved silver sword, a certain ingredient "Nigredo" is needed, and I have no idea where to find it or what to disassemble it from.
Help...
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes By the
way, good question, I didn't find it either

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Can't craft yourself?

S
Silvers-snakes 14.05.22

<<br /> Ilya233
No component drawing

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes
None at all, or do you not?

C
Camper88 14.05.22

Nigredo is crafted in alchemy rummaging around looking for recipes

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes
Nigredo can be taken from the fortune teller in the story after you help him.
The recipe for Nigredo is sold by Gremis. Located on the location Oak gedineit, Scalige. To get started, you will need to complete a quest.

H
Hirok 14.05.22

Fuck, are you really stupid? The same topics, a hundred times ... Recipes from the herbalist near Novigrad, or in chests under the signs "?" on the map, or just around the world come across.

S
Silvers-snakes 14.05.22

Ilya233
Thank you!

-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes
It needs to be created

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Hirok
Calm down...

-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes
The recipe itself can be found randomly in chests or bought as you were told above, but there is one thing, but if you don’t go through the story, then you won’t be able to go through and find everything

-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Silvers-snakes
Also, the recipe can be found in smuggling in ordinary bags, in general, it will not be difficult, just check everything in a row and there will be no problems with recipes

M
Malkart 14.05.22

-Nerevar-
Checking everything, of course, is a good obvious advice, that's just the caches in the world of the Witcher, what a mess. I would like to know more specifically, but here already answered. Thanks