3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dederon 14.05.22 10:14 pm

The Punisher Help! (The Punisher)

The people bought Punisher and, in short, the game lacks a file for setting graphics! Whoever has it, please send it to [email protected]!!!!!
66 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kain 2005 14.05.22

Links are buggy.

K
Kain 2005 14.05.22

Links are buggy.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.05.22

you are lucky ....
everything works (except for graphics), but I can’t torture beautifully .. what should I do?

M
Mariocg 14.05.22

HELP!!!!
Friends, how to kill a Russian at the second meeting, when he throws barrels. I got to the point where he caught fire and fell down (while he was throwing barrels, I shot them), began to chase the panisher. So, what is next ????? I have been sitting in one place for two days already - if I run away from the Russian, the soldiers kill me, and if I try to do something with the Russian, he kills me himself ... WHAT TO DO, HELP PLIZ !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

V
Vlax 14.05.22

Didn't understand! So, you change the executable and a menu with permissions appears in the game? It's a shame to play such a game with such a resolution. Downloaded pun.exe but nothing has changed! Can someone help skinte the ngrmalny executable for soap? PLIZ! :( [email protected]

V
Vlax 14.05.22

And there is no emulia either!

g
g-man 14.05.22

About the Russian
You have to run around the perimeter all the time and keep the Russian behind you. Pay attention that there are a lot of different barrels around the perimeter, so run and as the current Russian approaches one of them, shoot (and run back all the time yourself) after 4-5 barrels it’s over ....
But I didn’t pay attention to the soldiers. I pumped my defense well and maximized my life, so I had all the rules - I passed the first time.

G
Green 14.05.22

Kents, but how to bang a Russian at the first meeting in your hut? For ... I was already trying to swallow dust ...

s
seriousstan 14.05.22

Shahdee, you are a fucking nit.

S
Shama 14.05.22

guys help in the "meat-packing plant" level, reached the fork where Gnuchi's people ask for help, I save two hostages by cutting 20 Japanese, then you approach the door you need and Punisher says that it is closed on the other side. I don't know what to do?? Climbed every millimeter????

B
Balamoot 14.05.22

Light Thanks for the link.
Tell me there is the current allowed to change?
Or is there something else that can be tweaked?

s
sewer 14.05.22

people who can please send updater.exe to [email protected]

m
mityai 14.05.22

to

sewer It weighs only 500 kb.
It doesn't matter where to download, from a box or from a site !!!!

s
sewer 14.05.22

to mityai:
thank you, of course, but I downloaded the launcher a long time ago, and I just need an updater so that the patch is installed !!!

J
Jameson 14.05.22

People!!!
You need an English exe (punisher.exe or pun.exe for anyone) - (which starts the game, and not the one in which the window with the inscriptions Play, Options, etc. opens) and to which you did not attach your hands "Russian Pirates". Can you help? If possible, send it to [email protected]

R
Real111 14.05.22

What problems can there be? -version from Russo-bit-absolutely no problems (280 rubles)

m
morbo82 14.05.22

aaa-h-ha! respect! vse cool zarabotalo! budu teper krasivo mo4it negodyaev.
Admin - postavte mityaiu zvezda4ku ! :)))

s
sewer 14.05.22

Dear, help to put patch 1.01 for the demo on the full version.

L
Lucy 14.05.22

People! I have a corrupted setup.exe file on the Punisher distribution. Please send to [email protected] soap, thanks in advance...

d
dwarf 14.05.22

The answer is green: at the first meeting with a Russian, you need to let him get closer, then shift and stand behind him, an inscription will appear: "grab" you grab him and lead him to the place of special interrogation and then wet LMB.