3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Quest Wild Heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to save or cure a lycanthrope so that both he and the girl remain alive?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Hardly... I killed him for nothing. To not touch anyone else. It's a pity, of course, a little (

m
mirel 14.05.22

Ilya233
well, how would this fool kill his sister / his wife ... it is logical that he will not be happy + even in the form of a wolf (in which a person can not really control his anger and actions) - so you can understand him, but this not a very fool (I think to give this creature to him for dinner).

I
Ilya233 14.05.22

mirel
But how can he live without his beloved? Let it be better where she does not kill anyone. And she foolishly acted like that ... Let her live with such an act on her conscience ...
Well, how will I go through the 2nd time, too, as you will do)

m
mirel 14.05.22

Ilya233
I don’t advise - she died and he also decided to die after (asked the witcher to kill him). And I wanted to save his life, but it’s better then I’ll kill him in battle, and this is a jealous monster animal (it’s her, not a werewolf) - let lives and suffers.

K
Krechet79 14.05.22

killed both - then cried, cried, cried .....)))

m
mirel 14.05.22

Krechet79
Yes, everything is normal - the werewolf dies anyway, and it will also be hard for her to live very much - he freed both (it’s even better if you look from this side).

K
Krechet79 14.05.22

mirel
Thank you.... reassured... stopped crying......but it's a pity the whole village can't be cut out - they will remember them and cry, cry, cry....

E
Elijah 14.05.22

At the beginning, I completely went through the quest and gave 2 sisters, and the wolfhound embroidered and said kill me. I decided to go into the save and agree to her offer, about money and everyone is alive, healthy and possibly happy.

m
mirel 14.05.22

Krechet79
there is a console in the game - set up a friendlier there and cut them all out (otherwise they will suffer a lot, but we can’t allow this).

c
creWn 14.05.22

To stay alive both, you can simply not take the quest.

c
crackfisher 20.01.23

We disenchanted the werewolf in the first part. In the house where Nellen was hiding for the night, there is a note that says that he has already tried the parsley shirt and is trying the second method with tears, as well as the third one that works (as in the first part with the captain). That is, it was real to be cured and they were already close, only the sister prevented this, maybe she only thought of showing him, but it was hard to believe. These facts led me to the idea that the sister is to blame for the tragic finale of this story, because the couple was on the path to recovery, the more we know that this is possible and the results are in the note. He gave away his sister and killed the werewolf because the third way is impossible without Ganna. One would think that his sister's love would cure him, I doubt it especially after Nellen found out who caused the death of his beloved and could not love his sister. Phrase sister in the cave '