3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HooLiGaNyo 14.05.22 10:17 pm

Loot a settlement, no capture (Total War: Rome 2)

Is it possible to somehow plunder the settlement without capture?
AI (like Tribala) plundered one settlement from me without capturing, as they did x.z.
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dushadushadusha 14.05.22

HooLiGaNyo
Like barbarians can. Or nomads. Or both.

T
Tvorozhok 14.05.22

And barbarians and nomads plunder the settlement without capturing it

T
Tempatilomnus 14.05.22

I play as the Iceni, when capturing a settlement, there are four (although usually three) options: Capture (Your faction occupies a settlement without money); Loot (get money by destroying part of the buildings, without capturing the settlement); Burn (destroy the buildings completely, without receiving money); Liberate (give the settlement to the previous owner ... did not try, I do not know)
All options also affect the order in the province and attitude towards you of the enemy faction.

G
Goblin 2 14.05.22

Anyone can rob, it gives money. The disadvantage of robbery is a sharp drop in order and that the cost of restoring buildings is usually 20-30% more than the amount of robbery. Therefore, if you intend to save the city right away, it is better not to rob. You can rob and then capture and destroy unnecessary buildings to allow the enemy to recapture the city back and through the course, when he will repair everything at his own expense, capture the city again, but without looting)). Slaves only rob and destroy.

M
Maximum Energy 14.05.22

And if you click "Make Protectorate", does a faction from one settlement appear? It would be interesting to make a protectorate faction the size of a province :) But here you can't transfer cities to someone.

q
quantuMechanics 14.05.22

FOUND THE SOLUTION!

Pack File Manager required. Through it, open the data_rome2.pack file (I have the path C:GamesTotal War Rome 2 - Emperor Editiondata) go along the path db >> culture_settlement_occupation_options_tables >> culture_settlement_occupation_options and do it like this: