3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arssev1 19.11.19 10:33 pm

Is there a way to restore my save (Doom (2016))

Subject. Played, turned off the lights, loaded again writes, saying the save is corrupted.
Is it possible something to do with it. Already quite far - even hell ran sensitive. Or if anyone have a save in hell - throw, but it would be better to restore (if possible)
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 19.11.19

No probably not because if the computer was obestochivaete instantly no.

a
arssev1 19.11.19

Then post a save game pliz I 4 hours passed

s
saa0891 19.11.19

arssev1

In the seventh Windu really was(don't know how in the top ten,not tested) if you have enabled system restore.
The folder with the saves, right-click the previous versions tab

a
arssev1 19.11.19

Evil - restore disabled

a
arssev1 19.11.19

Guys, well, post a save game, I don't think it's so problematic. Just have never appeared save for DOOM

B
Bigalex78 19.11.19

arssev1
By the way almost the same thing happened,even reached the second hell, and the boss flew all sohranki, and now do not know what to do( second time play not hunting!!! Skinte pliz sohranki somebody!!!!!!!!

G
GG4 19.11.19

arssev1
Are you in the village that you live? Who you got in there the electricity cut? For the first time I see this.

a
arssev1 19.11.19

GG4
You would not believe - off not only in the villages
In my case, I live in the Crimea, we have NG this garbage going on

G
GG4 19.11.19

arssev1
In this case, buy a UPS and you'll have decent time to complete all the work and shut down the computer without jambs. Once you have probably very expensive, given the situation.

a
arssev1 19.11.19

GG4
Damn, you just opened my eyes
MB someone will share their saves

R
Ruslan Nizamutdinov 19.11.19

where is SEV

s
saa0891 19.11.19

Saves anyone should,but I'm already far reached.
Way.
C:\Users\username\Saved Games\id SoftwareDOOM

https://yadi.sk/d/xsqP8vecrqZRs

a
arssev1 19.11.19

Thanks, man)

S
ShaQ 19.11.19

saa0891
Thank you, and I'm going full system restores with some points..helped. Really helped, and then save it had failed in the last mission with all executed tasks and get achievements.

T
Tursunov 19.11.19

saa0891
a pity I have not got your saves , if anyone have the saves please post really )
If anything this version of the game : DOOM [UPDATE 5] [+ 1 DLC] (REPACK VERSION)

D
DART-R 19.11.19

The same story. And he played there in one place does not so constantly - monsters soaked. All right preserved. And the next day went to play and saving the damaged. Game developers-it's a minus. That it was hard for them to do to save the game anywhere as in other parts of Doom. Thanks for uploaded the saves, but they're not really me. Because I took the game much further and play on the easiest difficulty. Okay maybe the Internet saves find. Good luck to everyone.