3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 19.11.19 10:33 pm

What to do with the latest Atlas interface (No Man's Sky)

Realized already passed, decided not to restart it.
Still hanging in the quest log of the Atlas, which leads to specific interface. There is satin another platform, and any device that does not respond. What to do then? Memory built and installed, if that.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 19.11.19

Tdante
Not that he will hang, and will restart if the selection of ready galaxy will be there to meet people the higher chances since they generirovanie on servers. And the so-called Evklidova Galaxy your PC.

T
Tdante 19.11.19

JuvialS
And as I have in the new solar system will get that? Quest: no, the interface cannot be used, the jump back is impossible after all these patches...
And property sorry, my database, transportniki with a base of...

J
JuvialS 19.11.19

Tdante
And you're on the test server playing? Strange ideas when you go through all the quests associated with Artemis and the finals then appears Atlas and where you can erase it, and then you TP to the final UI and there is a choice, but that was before the release of Update 5 has not yet came after the new Updates on 3 finished.

T
Tdante 19.11.19

JuvialS
Playing through steam, that is always the latest official build.
I chose when speaking with a Satin do not wash, then flew away. And now does a new solar system can be done. Before the center was on the freighter to jump. It is now impossible.

J
JuvialS 19.11.19

Tdante
Here-because I'm also using Steam but I have enabled test mode, then the developers were given the keys for a test, there's just patches put both guns as well, since even through the center don't what to do, then we need to start a new game. Mmm if I get time I'll try the other forums to read maybe there's some loophole, either through the editor saves to knock down quests.

U
UnruledStorm 19.11.19

Guys tell me how to create one memory(((

T
Tdante 19.11.19

UnruledStorm
Easy letes for the interfaces of Atlas and sobiraesh recipes intermediate materials to make it. Parallel prohodish the story of Artemis and of the company. At the end of the story will give the recipe. Through a bunch of intermediate crafts of colorful balloons and you sacrifces memory.
Honestly, I don't understand her purpose still in the new galaxy not get.

U
UnruledStorm 19.11.19

Tdante
I have all the balls except the memory and even the seed is a memory and not given(( What to do then?

T
Terminator Sidor 19.11.19

UnruledStorm
the same story was already ten times on the Atlas, handed him the area and he's a bitch I remember gives, each time the star seed puts as a new drawing.

I
IDarkaxeI 05.11.20

By the end of 2020: Star seed is still needed to display systems with black holes to save time on polo races behind coordinates; the memory scheme is given after the Atlas's path (ends on the seed craft and the jump into the black hole) and the Atlas reboot on the main Shoe quest (go to the last portal and choose the color of the new galaxy). further silly ending, or rather its absence, and here you are all broken on a new planet in a new galaxy with a scheme of memory. Memory scheme - it's almost the same as the atlas pass, you think, here's the door treasures are innumerable, and there are plants with carbon, but instead of carbon will be tales about the creation of an atlas in secret rooms behind the atlas pass. yes, and even euclid galaxy is a total starter for the players, next to my home system at least 3 people passed