3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kilkous 14.05.22 10:32 pm

Can't get past 1 quest (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

1) Take the last faithful man of Netanya - I found all the rest a hundred years ago, but the last one I don’t know who is needed, it seems like I caught everyone.
2) Transfer the throne to Befed - I don’t understand how to transfer the throne to him.
3) Reinforcements on the arlan and the leader of the elves in the rotten rock - I can’t find it for a very long time.
4) Return the freedom to the demons of Halvedia and I can’t do it below on this quest
5) Introduce Baron de Gondon to an elven aristocrat how - if both of them are in my backpack?
6) Prepare false letters in dwarf language - how???
7) Find out the news, conduct a disposition ... - how?
8) And where else can I get his third scroll "light of life" ???
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
Start with this for now http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/walkthrough/orudie_vozmezdiya-829730/
I liked this
Introducing Baron de Gondon to an elven aristocrat how - if they are both in my backpack?
Which aristocrat do you have in your backpack?
Read the section of the forum Passage, if the questions remain, we will rake one by one.

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
i read all the forums... i'm desperate...

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
Come on in order, the question is the answer.

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
well, for example, my first point is the main quest...

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
On the first point, I already gave you a link.

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
Ok, the first one means I'm stupid, and then?

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous Let's move
on. In Galenirim, the first thing to do is to recruit an innkeeper and make friends with the shipbuilder (bring his son from captivity), until you do this, there is nothing to do at the location. Well, to fulfill the request of Bethed - to kill Arlor. Here is a guide to Galenirim for you.
http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/walkthrough/zahvatit_galenrim-831190/

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob talked
with the innkeeper over a hundred times, the shipbuilder only sells ships, the son from captivity - how is it? (maybe I forgot), I killed Arlor and finally I already killed everyone there in the game ...

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
To recruit an innkeeper, you need to get a female orc dress, love letters in the orc language and a picture of an orc. It's done?
The son of a shipbuilder in captivity in Three Streams (in a cave), did he bring him?

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
it seems to be there, I'll take a look

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
in the cave is empty ... there is a satin dress in the backpack ... there are no forehead letters and a picture of an orc

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
and there is no partrete either)))

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
Until you recruit the innkeeper, there will be no story progression. See your quest log.
Spoiler

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
capture galenrim even the first paragraph hangs only

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
How do you get news if the innkeeper doesn't tell it? Go to Baraz-gund, buy a dress and letters, then to Monteville to the artist for a portrait, then to the smuggler of Galenirim.

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
took the letters, came to galenrim - what to do?

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
Can you read? It is necessary to collect everything that is written in the assignment. The dress should be gnome, not satin. Give the satin to Emilia Earhart.

k
kilkous 14.05.22

nestrbob
where to get gnome dress?

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

kilkous
I wrote - go to Baraz-gund and buy a dress and letters. When teleporting to Baraz-gund, a merchant is immediately to the right of the GG.

D
Dalker619 14.05.22

How to get two medals "Demonologist" and "Necromancer" if I play as a vampire