3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 14.05.22 10:33 pm

The most gear-independent class. (Diablo 2)

Alas, for a long time there is no time and no desire to farm anything, but suddenly I wanted to pass the game) Advise who is easier to complete LOD on all difficulties without farming anything at all? Maybe a Necromancer? I watched naked (a game without gear, a naked character) wounds on bosses on YouTube, mostly a Necromancer and a trapper killer (sort of). It is possible with troubles, a piano on the clave, anything as long as not to farm) Advise.
19 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 14.05.22

choa
Boner imho.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

passed, but sho is not a summoner?

choa, xs, the hammer is the same. the scepter 2 pal/2 hammer is more or less quickly shopped by Drognan, the shield is spiritual in a pal shield with cuts (collect again in the best bolts, as you find it). the rest is what you find. the main thing is that the damage is large and there are almost no immunities.

p
passed 14.05.22

but sho is not a summoner?
The task is to pass without farming, and not to die of boredom. :D

c
choa 14.05.22

sorry no resp. The build must be cost immediately or refusal. As a last resort, try to download a high-level save and check the summoner or cost-shooter on a "cold start", but this does not always show the truth. I remember playing as a druid summoner (not a "grochevod")), on the third difficulty, a complete shnyaga was already in the first location.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

choa, if you are on pg, they will give you clothes and freebies. swear in the chat and solve a number of questions. Whizzy-shmizzy - something like that.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.22

without gear, this is probably a necromancer and a druid. however, instead of farming things, there will be farm exp.
another postan once claimed that you can use magic.

c
choa 14.05.22

OK. I'll take a necromancer summoner. I've always liked petovods.

o
obsessed 14.05.22

MunchkiN 616, everyone can. it all depends on fanaticism and directness of hands.

m
mr true 14.05.22

try to pass forty / and so necr is also suitable

0b256 14.05.22

choa
Druid samonner is a wolf druid with fury 20, spirit of life 1, spirit of attack 1, lycanthropy 20, fervent wolves 20 bear 20.
It would be better to rock a bone one. Or: mastery of skeletons 20 then everything to poison, first 3 to skeletons 3 to skeletons of magicians, golems, so until resurrection, then to poison nova and modifiers nova.

But the fastest will be a hammer, first I throw a boor 1 at the victim, 1 at the spikes; with spikes, it swings very quickly, though the breath has already fallen 3 times at lvl 13 (I was in a hurry to pump it up)

0b256 14.05.22

mr. really
forty it’s good to start with a fireball: it casts quickly, a good masskill, then go into an ice ball - that 3rd elemental forty FO, FB, static

Q
QLinkee 14.05.22

>> I remember playing as a druid summoner (not "grochevod" ) ), on the third difficulty the complete shnyaga was already in the first location.
I abandoned the idea of ​​a druid-summoner after Baal on the norm =)

m
mr true 14.05.22

0b256
I think first you need to improve the ice skeletons as well as the static field and the static shield / well, then other skills

l
last_line 14.05.22

static shield
Static Shit? What mod is this from?

m
mr true 14.05.22

last_line
is not from the mod, but the skill of forty aa I remembered the energy shield here))

o
obsessed 14.05.22

last_line, HOLY STATIC SHIT!!! 0___o

777BestPlayer 14.05.22

Hammer ofc, farming then he is actually ZBS

a
angry duck 14.05.22

especially the first boor for hf. Gefasto constantly drove right up to VP)

T
Torum. 14.05.22

Pvp barb, perhaps. Enigma is enough for Boner to drive the herd (you can do it without it, but it’s not very interesting to play without action.