3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John87RUS 14.05.22 10:33 pm

Problem in the game: Binds. (Left 4 Dead)

I used to use binds on different vocalizations of the team. after the update, all the binds were erased. decided to re-enter. I write the bind: bind "5" "vocalize elevator_conversation" the console tells me:
bind [command] : attach a command to a key ... I write bind "5" to find out what the bind is, it tells me
"5" = "slot5" . this means that the bind is empty. as well as other numbers/letters. What should I do? in advance thx
37 Comments
Sort by:
s
stason4eek 14.05.22

Thank you TemA888!
I'll try right now)))

I tried it doesn't work (((

b
bOzzar 14.05.22

Well, why do you need these binds? Run around and constantly yell "tank"?
already got idiots with voice spam ...

S
Svetloyar 14.05.22

Well, who does not have a microphone can bind a phrase like "eat, save."
Like bind x "say [phrase]".
So the purposes of use may be different.

T
TemA888 14.05.22

stason4eek everything works, you need to write bind (button) command to the console. For example, bind x "vocalize ConceptBlock025"

x
xRoNx 14.05.22

Cool, does anyone know the command to say, "Now I'm going to take that bell off and shove it up your ass"? This is what Francis says in the church when the man rings the bell.

b
bOzzar 14.05.22

So the purposes of use may be different.
the goal of a person who is in search of "What vocalize to scream when you jump from a great height?" 100% stupid to run and spam for hoopoe.
and "Right now I'll take off this bell and shove it up your ass" is clearly not a call for help

T
Tonavd 14.05.22

bOzzar you are wrong. The phrase "Now I'm going to take this bell off and shove it up your ass" can be used if a person shoots at you often, and a loud scream will help to attract attention. And if in truth these phrases are needed to take out the brain.

x
xRoNx 14.05.22

Well, I'm wrong with you. You can just 1 time for the company to have fun. And about the one who yells incessantly - freaks ***** *** ***** **** ***** ****!!!

T
Tonavd 14.05.22

Ronn you are wrong. Constant screaming makes you tense, which means more blood enters your brain and does not allow you to relax, and from here it follows that the reaction will be faster and can save your team.

b
bOzzar 14.05.22

Tonavd
it only means that the idiot screamer will catch a kick.
no need to carry nonsense;)

S
Svetloyar 14.05.22

bOzzar, it's just that this venerable comrade, despite the cry, hears the infected very well and fires them in time. Never vomits etc.

T
Tiristor 14.05.22

to Tonavd
constant shouting can cause you not to hear a fat person around the corner or a tank

W
Wolk000 14.05.22

you people are like little children. Well, are you all versus nerds? for example, when I gamble in versus, I almost don’t yell (currently in the shelter or after we get rid of all the infi), and when I play the campaign ... that’s where the real fun is

x
xRoNx 14.05.22

And I finally yell a little and concentrate on the game. I'm yelling at everyone on the microphone if they're stupid.

W
Wolk000 14.05.22

yyy dude in the first post tupac.
slot5 means slot 5 of weapons, and there are tablets.

G
Goglol 14.05.22

Damn, I still have problems with vocalizes. Some phrases are not spoken. Or he says. But only on one server. They don't work on other servers.

C
Cheat_TiNikA 14.05.22

What kind of vocalize? Two options: either you write incorrectly or they do not fit the Persian. Or the server is protected just so that the clown players do not bother them.