3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babkin_vnuk 14.05.22 10:40 pm

Bug with FPS after sleep or death. (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Good day to all. Passed quietly DL2 in the incentive and faced 2 times already with such a problem.
I don’t know if it was before, since I started playing on patch 1.3.0.
The essence of the problem.
At a certain point after sleep or death, a long loading with a black screen (death) appears.
Further, after waiting 3-5 minutes, the game still loads and the FPS sags sharply to 5-10 and does not rise above these values ​​even at the minimum levels looking at the sky).
This happens only on this save, on others and in the main menu 60+ frames is stable at high.
I tried different ways, deleted the graphics settings file in documents, started NG +.
Nothing helps except roll back the save to the end of the credits.
Before the full passage of the plot, this has never happened, perhaps someone has encountered such a problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 14.05.22

in the main menu, 60+ frames are stable at high.
It's already good.
It is difficult to understand without knowing what configuration you are playing on, including the game installed on the SSD or HDD.

b
babkin_vnuk 14.05.22

Max P
It's definitely not on my side, as I wrote above, I've been through the whole game up to this point at 60+ fps on high.
I checked, on the same 10 buggy fps cp gp loads no more than 10-20%. + on the forum there was a topic “A sharp drop in FPS”, so no one could specifically name the reason.

b
babkin_vnuk 24.05.22

Unsubscribing from support

If your game crashes before it can save your progress, the save files may be corrupted, which could lead to crashes and/or loss of content.

Unfortunately, there's no way to fix corrupted save data, and we can't restore the symbol to its exact state before the problem occurred.

However, thank you for your feedback! It has been handed over to our teams. Please be aware that some ideas, solutions, features or requested changes may not be implemented due to DYING LIGHT 2.

S
SonyK_2 24.05.22

babkin_vnuk
babkin_vnuk wrote:
...the game still loads and the fps sags sharply to 5-10 and it doesn't rise above these values ​​even on the minimum settings... cpu gp loads no more than 10-20%...
Is this a general load? And what about individual cores / threads, is it possible to see if the game is loading any of them to the maximum at this time?
Unsubscribing from those support ...
Often, TPs work on this principle.

A
Alexey Kurochkin1111 21.10.22

babkin_vnuk
The same problem, did not find a solution?