3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WekuX 14.05.22 10:51 pm

Lubricant for weapons. How to use and where? (Elden Ring)

The wiki says that grease can only be used on weapons without the ashes of war. And, it turns out, even on sewn ashes, on unique fluffs, this rule also works.
Here is the question. Can it only be used on default weapons? What is the benefit then? Is it only for those who run with stock downs?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BEELINEUA 14.05.22

Greases suck if you're using top weapons.

c
cch1cken 14.05.22

Today I fought with Godfrey, or whatever it is, I have an Uchigatana at +20 or something like that, it has the ashes of the Bloody Strike war on it, so the lubricant was applied calmly and worked throughout the battle. But my game is not patched, an early build, so to speak, can be fixed.

W
WekuX 14.05.22

BEELINEUA
Well, in general, it's understandable. it's just kinda weird. there are 20 of them right here, it would be more fun to lubricate the top fluff)
and so they, like all other craft, are not really needed by anyone. but there is.

W
WekuX 14.05.22

cch1cken
Well, of course, interestingly done online, players' notes, often useful. and another cool topic when white phantoms run, these are other players, atmospheric.

D
Dmitry Dianov 31.05.22

WekuX
Well, here I disagree with you. A two-hander, for example, is very personal. And you can grease it. A lot of people run with uchigatana. Default guns have a right to exist.

X
Xmax1234 31.05.22

WekuX disagrees
about crafting, there are a lot of lotions like various arrows of the "budget option", throwing knives, pills, food, bombs and other things that seem to be not really needed, but then, when it gets hot ... In general, from crafting you can get a bunch of interesting things that, if desired, you can not only attach to the case, but also use it as one of the main features of your build. And at the expense of lubricants, how can I say, power fluff with maximized physical damage under the oil of blood flow or frostbite is not magic for you.