3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moreth 19.11.19 10:34 pm

Problem with textures (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good night, everyone!
I was faced with such here a problem:

Around the world I have here are texture. No matter the cut-scene, or something else. You can go through them and visible only from one side. All anything, but they interfere with the passage, because occluding objects.

So now I tried to fix it and it did not help:
- Downloaded and installed new drivers
- Play with the graphics settings in the game ranging from the lowest and ending with the beyond, no change. The texture of the excess as was and remained.
- Tried to turn off video profile for this game in the settings of the graphics card.
- The temperature of the video card in the normal 45-55 degrees so for this reason not to write, and also it is not overclocked.
- Re-installed the game.

Like everything, nothing is forgotten. Saw that people have encountered on this forum with the same problem, their solutions were tried as described. Maybe someone knows what could be the matter?

Also here is my configuration:
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.5 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
8 Gb Ram DDR3
Version 1.31 of the game from GOTY

Don't know what to do. Neravnodushnyh please help!!!!!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 19.11.19

Or download from repak by Hatab, or something with your system. Maybe a card driver should be updated. Visual and Direct to roll on top.

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Kraicher
The website where I downloaded the game, it doesn't matter. Now be removed.

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Kraicher
this from someone repak

M
Moreth 19.11.19

mazinily
From Igruha

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Chasela tried to download another Repack, nothing has changed. The latest driver and it started about a week ago , and I don't understand how Nakata Visual and Direct from the top?

m
mazinily 19.11.19

Moreth
I realized I told him so.

K
Kraicher 19.11.19

Moreth
And in other games how? Maybe the card is starting to die? The last is to reinstall the system.

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Kraicher
In other games everything is fine, that everything is OK. I would Not like to reinstall, maybe there is some way?

H
Hattack 19.11.19

Moreth
Well, tell me, why you even bother with these, any crooked repackage? It may be news to you, but THERE is an official license WITHOUT fucking DRM from GOG. Though Goti, Goti, at least not the current version, any of them will definitely straighter these Repack! Try it, then if not laziness, write a review ;) But in fact, this game is a SIN not to buy.

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Hattack
Sin not to buy it is a fact, but if you have money. In General, it is not. Where this fall I played for the Repack and all the rules. Yes a month ago but everything was okay. It started a week ago. There is no point in blaming the Repack.

m
m_roma 19.11.19

Turn off tesselyatsii in the settings AMD
or suppliers tesselyatsii x8

C
Classik62 19.11.19

Moreth
Try to do a system restore to a date at the time when the game worked fine.

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Classik62
How to do so?

Z
Zahard 19.11.19

Moreth
go to settings then graphics settings in the Witcher and throw settings

Z
Zahard 19.11.19

Spoiler
Here

C
Classik62 19.11.19

Moreth
Depends on which version of Windows. In principle, not difficult on youtube to find videos where he will show and tell how to do it.

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Classik62
I have 10, but thank you)

L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19

Moreth
You have percent Nadasny (they have a lot of problems) and therefore problems with the textures. Put intel and everything will be perfect! Tested!
Holy the Witcher is excellent Intel + Nvidia
No problem!

M
Moreth 19.11.19

Guys, just put new windows and everything goes!!!