3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Legonkov 19.05.22 01:10 am

Problems launching the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can I solve the following: I click on the shortcut - start (everything is as it should be) - black screen - a second wait and nothing else - the black screen disappears - the game closes .. Has anyone encountered this and do you know how to solve it? Please help, I really want to play
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Briks 19.05.22

Nikolai Legonkov
I'm the only one who gets pissed off by the phrase: "would you like to play"? As if this will help you get an answer faster than possible ... Who cares what you want!
And on the topic: psychics on vacation. Config computer in the studio.

M
Metalist1925 19.05.22

Do you have a vidyaha with direct 11? If not, don't try any further.

N
Nikolay Legonkov 19.05.22

Win 7 SP1 64bit , AMD Athlon 2 x2 , 4 GB ram , Nvidia Ge Force GTX 260 ? something like this .

N
Nikolay Legonkov 19.05.22

Brikks
lol, not surprised. and in general, I expect normal advice and answers, and not another stupid heap of hate in my direction.

B
Briks 19.05.22

Nikolai Legonkov
Another torololo? On this calculator, you can not even try to run it.

M
Metalist1925 19.05.22

pff! All clear)

A
AT_Sagor 19.05.22

Nikolai Legonkov
Well, everything is clear here - lack of RAM. You write that you have 4 gb, and in the minimum requirements it is written in black and white - you need 6 gb. The video card also let us down - based on the same requirements, you need at least a GTX 660.
The conclusion here is extremely simple - you are either an extremely inattentive person or this is another trolling. Well, in any case, the answer is given.