3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 19.05.22 01:10 am

Such a mess (Fallout: New Vegas)

In the launcher, when a lot of plugins are installed (and what to do, since DLCs purchased separately are not translated), there is some kind of confusion. Plugin on plugin. What? What's the matter mb. I'll post a shot later. While the game is downloading on steam. After the F4 trailer I wanted to play
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimn 19.05.22

I generally have a new vegas with mods there and zombies and weapons are strange, some kind of nightmare

M
Marquess 19.05.22

Grimn

are you joking or what?

G
Grimn 19.05.22

Marquess
if a friend gave me a game now I don’t know what to do I swear not a steam version

M
Marquess 19.05.22

Grimn

You either joke or punctuate

G
Grimn 19.05.22

Marquess
will be fine either,
but I'm seriously telling you there are zombies and knightly swords. In general, a nightmare

E
Eynart 19.05.22

Marquess
What does "plugin on plug-in" mean? Do inscriptions (names *.esm) overlap each other?

M
Marquess 19.05.22

alixey59

in, admire yourself

E
Eynart 19.05.22

Ah... That's normal, it's always been that way. If you can’t turn on / off OldWorldBlues (it has a hidden checkmark), then this can be done in the ini file of the launcher, it is either in the documents or in the folder with the game, I don’t remember already; in general, there is a list of all these plugins in text form and on / off values ​​​​(in the form of true / false or 1/0, I don’t remember either).