3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spill Spill 19.05.22 01:10 am

new game+ mode (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I'm interested in the question, is it possible to start the game again but with the preservation of the level and things obtained in the previous game, if so, how
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Destroyer_26 19.05.22

Spill Spill
It's none of my business, but...why do you need this?!

V
Vladislav Igorevich 19.05.22

Spill Spill There is no such function yet, but players turn to CDPR
to make it paragraph

e
egor84 19.05.22

No

L
Lestat9m 19.05.22

There are things in the game files, mobs for NG +, so we are waiting.

S
Spill Spill 19.05.22

Destroyer_26
then it's better to play at high difficulty levels when you have at least some things

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.05.22

Yes. And every time the game complicate like DS.

l
lexachok 19.05.22

not. things are not needed. but the level should be left. and in the end it will be the same as in Mass efect.

m
marvelosi 19.05.22

On the off forums of the game, the developers heard the fans BUT! So far, they cannot decide whether to include a new mode of complication of the game or not, and how it will be implemented in general. Stupidly they offer to remove the lvl, introduce something else that will affect the skills.

C
Crack 19.05.22

This mode is perfect for the last difficulty.

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

You just need to add autolvl monsters and minimum wages as it is now. Then their HP and damage will grow in proportion to Geralt's abilities. Well, fix some skills (sometimes they work crookedly, sometimes they are too imbecile).

S
Sprinting 19.05.22

heh auto lvl) in Skyrim, modders all tried to remove auto lvl, but here it would not hurt.

G
GMXardas 19.05.22

Crack
On the maximum difficulty and without it too easy.

V

Marvelosi Link
to proof?

m
marvelosi 19.05.22

Vladislav Igorevich

Why? You can't go to the developer's site yourself? And then go to the forum? I'm sorry, I'm almost 30 years old and have nothing to prove, especially to you....

V

Marvelosi
1. To prove my words, because I doubt that the developers would change the BOOSTING SYSTEM
2. I can go to the site, but dig in the forums in order to find what I doubt? Climb every topic? Read every comment? Pffff, no, thanks
3. I'm not telling you anything to prove to ME, I'm telling you to show EVERYONE the source
(the source is not even required)
4. 30 years old and you have a Nephilim from Darksiders on Ava? Is there a cartoon Wolverine on Steam? And in the column "about me" - a quote from Dragon Age? Sorry, but it doesn't sound more like "I'm an adult and I have a lot to do", but more like "I have to grow up, but I will play all the games." No offense, just my opinion. Dobra: 3
Spoiler