3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Varlamov 19.05.22 01:39 am

How decisions in The Witcher 2 affect the events in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How did your choices in The Witcher 2 impact on The Witcher 3? How much do saves from the second part affect?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelica04 19.05.22

Minimum influence. The only thing that is relatively important is Leto's life if he is alive + there will be an additional quest, and his help in the plot of the game. Everything else does not matter.

A
Angelica04 19.05.22

Well, the tattoo will transfer. which is very important).

P
Pussy_ZARED 19.05.22

Angelica04
Um... what?

R
Ret Ert 19.05.22

Anzhelika04
And if the save is not loaded, will summer be alive?

P
Podlui 19.05.22

Ret Ert
when you get to Emperor Emhyr you will be asked questions from part 2, in this case this moment is decisive

A
Angelica04 19.05.22

Ret Ert
, without a clue, I only loaded saves, although I had to conjure, the game did not accept saves, since I had a Cyrillic profile. Moved all the documents folder to another drive.

P
PsychoFoXXX 19.05.22

Ret Ert
is almost at the beginning of the story. You will be sent to Emhyr and will be shaved before meeting him, you will be asked about the events of Part 2, what happened to Summer, etc. if you choose the answer that Leto is alive, then he will be alive and you can find him in the additional quest.

R
Ret Ert 19.05.22

Aiones
Podlui
Ah ok, I see.
Then it makes no sense to transfer the save, if possible.

s
shadow326 19.05.22

I had to kill the rescued Sheala ... Sadness (

B
Bupycop 19.05.22

Podlui
If you enable the option "Simulation of decisions" when importing, then they will ask questions, if you disable the simulation when importing saves, then in the castle of Morvran Voorhis will limit himself only to the question of the fate of his soldiers sent to the White Garden for Geralt along with Yennefer, the same thing, if you transfer your saves.

B
Bupycop 19.05.22

Aiones
If you enable the option "Simulation of decisions" when importing, then they will ask questions, if you disable the simulation when importing saves, then in the castle of Morvran Voorhis will limit himself only to the question of the fate of his soldiers sent to the White Garden for Geralt along with Yennefer, the same thing, if you transfer your saves.