3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTokimon 19.05.22 01:39 am

How to increase the crime rate in the city, or how to get another courthouse? (Cities: Skylines)

I already have 80,000 people living in the city, most of them with higher education, everything is beautiful and everyone is happy with life. And then I was faced with the need for a court. They need to raise the crime rate to 50%. But how? I disable all police stations, and the maximum that I get is 25%. And then, over time, it dropped to 22%.
Turned off parks, raised taxes, lowered the education budget to a minimum. half the city left, the budget went into the red.
Somewhere I saw someone asked already about it, but did not find it.
Is there a mod that makes all buildings accessible?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVEDALOR 19.05.22

There is a TTokimon mod
in the game itself, but this will block achievements

V
Valington 19.05.22

TTokimon
and the police did not try to cut the budget?

j
jokecorp 19.05.22

It was not good to give higher education to almost everyone, people learned to earn a living without ostentatious primitive crime (: Open more sharag, demolish universities, houses, build many anthill houses, promise everything as the mayor of the city but do nothing. Break roads, bridges , lower the rate of your currency, arrange mass layoffs and unemployment, and then ... crime is guaranteed to you.

T
TTokimon 19.05.22

I tried PlayJokeGround
like this and 40 thousand, half of the city left the city just XD
did not build new areas. You can also try. Although it is doubtful. In parallel with the sanctions, I was building new sections, and no one was driving and then dumped. you will probably have to build a huge 2x2 plot somewhere far away and without cops and education in general. and basically turn off the cops. Maybe this will help then...

T
TTokimon 19.05.22

Valington turned down
to a minimum, and closed all police stations. did so.

s
sergey plavich 19.05.22

Ttokimon look at this