3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22 01:39 am

Relationship Lines (for those who completed the game) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends, please, no spoilers!
Aside from all the kissing and sex scenes, does Geralt's dialogue affect his relationship with Triss and Jenn?
The fact is that there are a lot of dialogues and you have to sit and rack your brains over each one, I know from the previous parts that, if not for every, but for many words I have to answer! But I'm interested in the relationship lines...
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 19.05.22

If you want to stir up with Triss, kiss her fry and give compliments, send off Yen, If you want to stir up with Yen, do the same as with Triss, I said earlier.

M
MudrichenkoO 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
is only affected by declarations of love

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Even at the very beginning of the meeting with Triss, I found this information! -
When on the mousetrap Triss is interested in Yenne's affairs, we have 3 answers -
1. "Everything is in order"
2. "So-so" (+ 1 to the relationship with Triss)
3. "I don't know" (to give the girl hope for a restoration of relations)
Does it really work?

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
No. It is enough to help her with everything, to hint at "stay", at the end of her quest to say about love.
When talking about the future, talk about the house. All things.
If you send Yen away, then in the epilogue there will be triss and the ending - a happy end with her in the same house.

L
Lekar23 19.05.22

Mercurionio
He asked for no spoilers)

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Bust-Just
Here the question implies spoilers)))))
And how then to answer? Not really? =)

s
slipknot326 19.05.22

Mercurionio
I didn't confess my love to Triss, there was one more option and she didn't get on the ship, and there was a scene at the lighthouse. Most likely influenced by a kiss at a banquet.

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Guys, what about the scene where Triss walks along the fountain and Geralt catches her... How long before it if Zoltan and I are only looking for Buttercup?

s
spasedemon 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
I passed her before, she calls herself, the quest is called "The Matter of Life and Death", she herself gives it.

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

spasedemon
is what lvl of the quest? Why don't I have it yet?

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
This is Triss' last personal quest. Available after finding Junior.

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Mercurionio
ahh, I see! And what about the story with Lambert (task lvl 11), and on Skellige sending lvl 16! I won’t fail the quest if I complete everything in Novigrad, will he wait?

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
He will wait until the Battle of Kaer Morhen. Up to this point, try to complete all the quests that are available to you. And one moment: on skellige from lvl 16 - this is a plot. There are just mobs lvl 14-18. And according to Lambert's quest 12.

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Mercurionio
I understand correctly, this battle will be after the passage of Skellige? And it turns out that all the cards have been completed, how much of the plot remains after it? (Please no spoilers)

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
The battle will be after passing all the points of Ciri (Velen, Novigrad, Skellige). After the battle, another 10 hours is enough (15 was enough for me). There you just bring to mind what you did before the battle.

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Mercurionio
Oh, how I want to speak out Jenn, she's so annoying, even Keira called a mongrel... But I've wanted to stay with Triss for a long time, it's right, after losing his memory, Geralt fell in love with her! It was a pity there was no replica at the first meeting with Jenn that she was no longer interested in him! Such an important one, it really infuriates me, bitch!)

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
To answer you with a spoiler? Or is it not necessary?

r
rockandrolllove 19.05.22

Mercurionio
hmmm... Are you hinting that it will work out?) But then it's better not to, I'll wait for this moment! Already heard that Jenn is very jealous, but I will put her in her place!

A
Azej 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
He and Ryzhey muddied until he lost his memory. And with raven hair. The spire of both)) You will go to the highway.

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.05.22

Rockandrolllove
I said something to her...
Attention! Attention! Achtung!
There is a spoiler here, no need to unfold it, and then cover me with obscenities for the spoiler.
SpoilerIn Kaer Morhen, she freaked out and teleported me into the sky above the lake, at the other end of the location, it was very funny, well, it’s true, then I sawed back on foot for a very long time ... But what an atmosphere!
Thank you CDProject for the amazing story and characters!