3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Travodur 19.05.22 01:39 am

For that matter (Diablo 2)

Guys, since we have a reset here, a question for the administration, can you clean up the dead accounts? so that there are more names available?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 19.05.22

plusyu.

a
annortheone 19.05.22

Travodur
Why not? I am for. After all, not everyone manages to rat accounts with short nicknames.

A
Archon Guard 19.05.22

here you need to pay attention - how "dead",
for example, who have not been contacted since the season before last and earlier,

because last season's accounts, even though they were not addressed, may well be a source of nicknames for those who will play or are playing in the upcoming season

[
[FLAME] 19.05.22

You give freedom to a busy acc and nickname Flame !!!!

g
gpyr 19.05.22

BOWE FAHTAZII HETY WOLE?

T
Travodur 19.05.22

- Here you need to pay attention - how "dead" -

In my opinion - which have not been contacted for more than 2 years.

T
Torum. 19.05.22

Give me a wipe!

Q
QLinkee 19.05.22

Think about it, what if someone comes back in 10 years, and his characters are gone, he will be very upset, but pg is to blame :(

T
Travodur 19.05.22

QLinkee Yeah
... it's really a stupid idea, but what if, in 40 years, I'll get together with my grandfathers (in the literal sense already!) And decide to remember the old, and here pg is to blame)

f
firkax 19.05.22

Travodur
In my opinion - who have not been contacted for more than 2 years.

I have accounts that I have not accessed even once in the last season (3 years), and yet I would be upset if they disappeared

A
Archon Guard 19.05.22

Yeah ... and it’s really a stupid idea, but what if, in 40 years, I’ll get together with my grandfathers (in the literal sense already!) And decide to remember the old, and here pg is to blame , it’s

not funny, but for example, he didn’t play winters this season, but suddenly he wants to will return when his little ones grow up, he will come and you appropriated all his winters

T
Torum. 19.05.22

Archon Guard
No, better live a normal life.

U
Umka_S 19.05.22

you don't need a reset, but a wipe

Q
QLinkee 19.05.22

firkax Go
to them.

R
RainInTheNight 19.05.22

QLinkee
Well, wow :( Why are you suggesting? With his logic, he would never have reached such a decision :(