3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Pyarkov 24.05.22 10:31 pm

Russian localization in the European version of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Greetings to all, dear friends.
Thank you in advance for your help and possible solutions to the problem.
At the present time, it is problematic to buy games from Ubisoft, therefore, using some crutches, I managed to snatch the game, after which I was faced with a seemingly crazy situation.
The very essence, in the European version of the game there is no Russian localization completely, having searched the Internet, I did not find any solution, in addition to the localization of the text, but I also need a language.
Surely there are smart and understanding people in this matter who can help bring localization to my European version on a stretcher, perhaps using a lot of crutches.
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 24.05.22

Dmitry Pyarkov
Try to write to Uplay support, sometimes they go to a meeting and change the region, there is no Uplay when you go to the game page in the Russian settings?

p
pasha30 24.05.22

those. support to help you. no other way.

D
Dmitry Pyarkov 24.05.22

mrKaktak Support
said that it is impossible to change the version of the key, you need to buy a new one

D
Dmitry Pyarkov 24.05.22

pasha30
tech. support said that they can’t help, you need a version of the CIS key

M
Morpheus2001md 24.05.22

I've been trying to change the language for 5 years, first to Ghost Recon Wildland and then The Division 2. Nothing. Just buy a new key, but even here it is not so simple. The new key is tied to the language of the account. I had to buy only through VPN

D
Dmitry Pyarkov 24.05.22

Morpheus2001md
Ha, I understand) I will study English then)))) on the basis of the second division

D
Dmitry Pyarkov 24.05.22

Morpheus2001md
Friend, there is useful information, downloaded the pirated Division 2, uploaded it to the Ubisoft / Games directory, then updated the game in the launcher and voila, the Russian language of the text and subtitles appeared, the voice acting, unfortunately, is still in English, I haven’t come up with crutches for it yet

B
BECEJIbIu_MOJIO4HuK 24.05.22

Similar problem. I made an EU acc, bought an EU version, it was indicated that there is a Russian language (text and voice acting), during installation they immediately offered Russian localization, installed it, played with a friend for several hours. I re-entered the game, it's English, in the choice of language in the game itself and in the settings of the launcher, Russian disappeared. When reinstalling more Russian localization is not offered.

M
Morpheus2001md 24.05.22

Dmitry Pyarkov
Where did you find the pirated Division 2?

E
Evil in the flash 24.05.22

Morpheus2001md
Most likely he meant some sort of rip of the Russian uplay version

l
lazzz61 24.05.22

1. the division 2 free trial dabavit v bibliateku
2.zaiti v poderzhku izmenit yazık na kokai vam
ugodno

l
lazzz61 24.05.22

Dmitry Pyarkov
1. the division 2 free trial dabavit v bibliateku
2.zaiti v poderzhku izmenit yazık na kokai vam ugodno
3.vkluchit igru ​​i budet dapolnitelnaya zagruzka i vse yazıkı poyavyatsa

V
Vanyk_Boroda 01.08.22

Dmitry Pyarkov
And if you download the old version of the game, will it work?

D
Dovagin666 01.08.22

Dmitry Pyarkov
Can you send a link to this crack please? I would like some text.

V
Vanyk_Boroda 20.08.22

Didn't find Dovagin666
?

S
Strunght 20.08.22

I've scoured the internet and finally found a working solution.
1. Go to http://free.ubisoft.com
2. Get your Division 2 trial
3. That's it, now go to Ubisoft Connect > Click the Division 2 icon > PropertiesSettings > You should now see all supported languages .
PS To get the trial version, vpn must be enabled

V
Vanyk_Boroda 20.08.22

Strungt
Thank you very much! You are just a savior

v
v0stok1 20.08.22

Strunght
Simply the best! Thank you!

b
blackcer 03.09.22

Strunght
method is not working now. Does anyone have any other options?

S
Sapskerly 12.09.22

Blackcer
What exactly didn't work in the way?

before doing everything, !delete ubisoft connect and the game The division 2 (you can backup so as not to download 72gb) then download avira vpn, enable and install the USA New York region, then follow the link.
1. Go to the
site free.ubisoft.com here I selected the game The division 2 Trial in the list and clicked on the button.
2. Get a trial version of the game Division 2. then I chose the platform, and then I got a message sign in to my account. logged into the account where I do not have the "Global version" after immediately here I was offered to download Ubisoft connect.
2-1.after Ubisoft connect is installed, go in and start installing the game with the VPN ON! necessarily. after you start downloading or checking the game files, disconnect the internet wire from the PC or disable it through the network settings, exit Ubisoft connect and delete the VPN as unnecessary and restart the PC)

3. That's it, now go to Ubisoft Connect > Click the Division 2 icon > Properties Settings > You should now see all supported languages.
it's straight painted painted!
with vpn enabled