3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
st029 13.09.19 01:33 am

What would play?

Lads, tell uncle what the single-player to while away the evening, and that was recent no, and the old all have izezzhena. But suddenly I missed
40 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 13.09.19

Mracobes3d
He is a fake, I'm here for advice he's in the spelling)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.09.19

Postapocalyptic same.

— monogrammer-Nazis
-----
And games — LEGO the Hobbit. And the Lord of the Rings, the identity of LEGO. And do not care what the LEGO children's game, blah-blah-blah and all that. But it is very beautifully recreated the trilogy. And the game was easy, a couple of evenings.

C
Candlejack 13.09.19

Mracobes3d, for you have already left dudes from the Grammar Nazi

s
st029 13.09.19

Candlejack
King of Amalur like to play, but zombie and then I sleep badly)

s
st029 13.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
LEGO played star wars (which is 1.2.3 episodes) liked it, but then again what LEGO was - not cake((
So I'm in doubt)

C
Candlejack 13.09.19

Here I am, no matter how terrible the game was not sleeping normally. But, bitch, all night having nightmares.

s
st029 13.09.19

Candlejack
in in, the same shit, talk I still Wake up and convince myself that I need to sleep and everything is OK)

M
Mracobes3d 13.09.19

Me new games just do napechatat ,the evening well otsily and all went to play, there is not any better interest of children to walk to go)))

C
Candlejack 13.09.19

The author, if you're a fan of game-grinders, then I advise you to play Prototype 1 or 2.

s
st029 13.09.19

Mracobes3d
Bad news - perhaps it's age((

M
Mracobes3d 13.09.19

st029
Possible ))

M
Mracobes3d 13.09.19

Well good luck on the tanks I ride))))

P
PaulTheApostle 13.09.19

Terraria - like Minecraft only in 2D and also has an action component.And there is more on exploring the world and picking up loot is a landmark

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.09.19

st029
Oh, there's a lot of LEGO games coming out. Indiana Jones (part 2), pirates of the Caribbean, Clone Wars, Star Wars (episodes 4,5,6), marvel, Harry Potter (2 pieces, plus one of the most famous sub-series Creator, but it's very old)... even Batman. As many as two parts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_video_games — full list of LEGO games.

C
Candlejack 13.09.19

So, the author decided already?

C
Candlejack 13.09.19

Fallout 1&2 are masterpieces ( for there is COMPLETE freedom of action), Fallout 3&NV - games, a little worse ( because children can't be killed). If you want to play in the first two, then just download and play. But with the last two, the situation is more complicated. First download the game, then download >100 mods and play.

s
st029 13.09.19

Thank you all, probably for the beginning of King of Amalur experimental and The Stanley Parable. There may LEGO Lord potray)

B
Belyy sudya 13.09.19

Russian roulette.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 13.09.19

Skyrim is !!!!!!

k
kenny undead 13.09.19

castlevania lords of shadow 2
batman arkham asylum
comand concover renegade
need for speed underground