3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ricach1Me 24.05.22 10:31 pm

Bug in the Scarlet Salon (Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong)

In the Scarlet Salon, when Berel Underwood asks to speak to Wyatt, however, the conversation script does not start. The script worked the first time, then restarted and the script no longer works. Restarted 2 times already.

P.S. Where can I find the clue with the box of swans?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Revyakin 24.05.22

Ricach1Me Look
at the pictures, in order by numbers, turn Lebedev in the direction where he points in the picture, #4 where the woman points

K
Kirill Zaharov1 24.05.22

Similar problem, the script with Wyatt is solved by restarting and traveling to the next room, wait for the administrator to talk to the ghoul about the blocked vessel and return to the room with Wyatt. The ghoul will approach him, they will have a dialogue and Wyatt will temporarily move to a nearby niche with vessels, where you can talk to him.

K
Kirill Zaharov1 24.05.22

I caught an amazing bug that cannot be solved by restarting, when you find Halsey near the corpse in the last cell of the basement, she starts to run away along the corridor, first into the nearest corner, then through the door to the laboratory. In a normal situation, she should run further, through the door with the swans puzzle. I have her in the animation "hiding in the corner behind the cart" right in front of the doors to the laboratory from the side of the cameras. The door with the puzzle is closed, I can not interact with it. Restarting and reinstalling doesn't help. I did not find anything about bugs on the English-speaking Internet, there is no connection with the developer (Tweeter and FB do not work). Maybe someone solved it? There is no desire to start the whole game from the very beginning, given that I can catch the same thing again, the scene is impassable

v
vip291993 24.05.22

Kirill Zaharov1 Have you

tried going to the Main Menu, Level Selection and launching it from another Save Cell? It seems not the first time, but it helped me to run the script with Emem's memory in the Library, where Tremere knocks her out and the Portal appears.

K
Kirill Zaharov1 24.05.22

vip291993
I tried, though only 1 time, it didn’t help, later I’ll try a couple more times, maybe something will come out

R
Ricach1Me 24.05.22

Kirill Zaharov1
Thank you, it really helped.

M
Maria318 31.05.22

vip291993
it did not help me

M
Maria318 31.05.22

Kirill Zaharov1
found a solution?

K
Kirill Zaharov1 31.05.22

Maria318
No, I'm waiting for patches, the developer is silent

K
Kr0n0s 31.05.22

K
Kirill Zaharov1 02.06.22

Actually, this is really a bug, it seems to appear for those who decide not to drink Richard's medicine, the developer knows about it and promises to fix it, but so far this has not happened

M
Maria318 02.06.22

Kirill Zaharov1
I drank, but there is a bug

K
Kirill Zaharov1 01.07.22

A month after the release, the bug has not been fixed. I would ask for a refund, but it's too late

M
Maria318 08.07.22

Kirill Zaharov1
bug fixed)

K
Kirill Zaharov1 19.07.22

Maria318
Yes, thank you) Finally passed this plug