3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olober_djus 24.05.22 10:46 pm

How to end the war (( (Stellaris)

So, the situation is this. Our president of the federation offered to stretch the little fools with three systems side by side. I am despite the fact that the pacifist still has a fleet and therefore agreed to the war. They smashed the little ones, but a race of bigger fools harnessed themselves for them. They were also crushed, to such an extent that I have occupied everything that can be occupied, and now we have been sitting stupidly for more than twenty years. I can't end the war I am not the president and I cannot become one. These fools don't have shit at all anymore, they just snap at us and continue to conduct diplomacy with others. Sobsna what to do now?
5 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olober_djus 24.05.22

By the way, these dodiks are still throwing claims on the systems that they like with me

L
Lex one 24.05.22

Olober_djus It's a
pity that he's a pacifist. So it would be possible to bang a colossus a couple of times into dust, they would quickly come to their senses.
Now live in a cursed universe that he himself created.

O
Olober_djus 24.05.22

Lex-one
, in principle, I'm doing this irl :D that is, apart from accepting yourself as a galactic hitler - there are no other vars? it’s just that I’ve been following this war for 50 years now, I can’t engage in any diplomacy and I suffer stupidly because of my neighbor, the dumbass

r
requiemmm 24.05.22

I read the first post and I just fancied Lukashenko's voice between the lines :))) Is it impossible to leave the federation? It never occurred to me to allow a bot to command me, so I don't know. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the crisis, grow potatoes and build a fleet, in the hope that they will first demolish those warlike hamsters with whom you grappled.

O
Olober_djus 31.05.22

requiemmm
well, we have alternately changed the president and until the moment when I again become the main one, another 20 years will pass
In general, I have already left the federation, changed principles and my pacafist-ran again turned into a Nazi-ran ((
Ril feel like Lukashenka, who creates garbage and can't stop haha